Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

20 hours ago, Designer1 said:

OUTCAST-ComicCon-Art-Vertical.jpg

Watched the first episode last night.

Safe to say I won't be watching any more :D

Load of badly written, cliched old shite.

Having heard that,  I shall cease recording and not bother - cheers D1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Having heard that,  I shall cease recording and not bother - cheers D1

Give it a go if you fancy it, I certainly wouldn't just go by my opinion (different strokes and all that) - I just found it pretty god damn awful all round tbh and that's from someone who has a fondness for the horror genre.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Give it a go if you fancy it, I certainly wouldn't just go by my opinion (different strokes and all that) - I just found it pretty god damn awful all round tbh and that's from someone who has a fondness for the horror genre.

to be honest, i only started to record it as i'd lost all my other programs when my sky+ box blew up last weekend!

Having seen our posts in this and the Film thread - we have similar tastes so on this occasion, I'll take your word for it ;)

• Like 1

Roadies, it's **** ace.

Aquarius is back for season 2 :D

OITNB is back for season 4

Really enjoying Preacher, also watching Powers between the two of them I can see how great an adaption of The Boys could be.

4 minutes ago, hogso said:

'New and improved' house robot profiles B) No air date yet, though. And no Sgt. Bash v__v

Not forgetting.

George_400x400.jpg

Preacher.

Spoiler

Saint of Killers

Get hype.

Started an Aussie/NZ show called Cleverman, Ser Friendzone is in it, seems like it will be good.

On 27/06/2016 at 22:02, snowychap said:

After a slow start, I rather enjoyed the latest series of Silicon Valley.

Hoover, scramble that sky crane!

That line creased me in the show .

• Like 1

On 27/06/2016 at 23:02, Designer1 said:

Finished the second season of Gomorra :(

Absolutely stunning series. Really going to miss it.

I have two episodes left and can't bring myself to watch them, I'm going to miss it that much, its brilliant, Great characters and a fantastic script. 

• Like 2

I think that I read a few months back that a third season of Gomorra has already been comissioned, so hopefully there won't be such a long gap between the seasons this time around.

I don't know how reliable these are, but according to this link series 3 and 4 have been comissioned, although no release dates just yet.

Gomorrah Season 3 and 4 comissioned

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 22:02, snowychap said:

After a slow start, I rather enjoyed the latest series of Silicon Valley.

Hoover, scramble that sky crane!

It was good and is one of the only American series I actually watch. The constant set backs did start to annoy me slightly because it seemed to be used as a padding out technique more than anything. Its more enjoyable when they are succeeding for me.

Spoiler

Thankfully the way this series ended seemed like they will have full control and the platform is taking off for the new season. It could be the best yet as there is still so much to come in terms of their continuing success and the wealth that could end up bringing them. They could quite easily get another 3-4 seasons out of it but at 10 episodes a year its a long time to wait!

5 hours ago, tinker said:

I have two episodes left and can't bring myself to watch them, I'm going to miss it that much, its brilliant, Great characters and a fantastic script. 

Are they only doing 2 seasons? Or do you mean you'll just miss it until the next season?

I'm halfway through season 1 and love it already.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Are they only doing 2 seasons? Or do you mean you'll just miss it until the next season?

I'm halfway through season 1 and love it already.

2 left until the next season, variety say seasons 3 and 4 are "planned"

• Like 1

On 27/06/2016 at 23:02, Designer1 said:

Finished the second season of Gomorra :(

Absolutely stunning series. Really going to miss it.

Just introduced my wife to the first series as have the second one lined up and ready to go.

Glad to hear the second is as good as the first.

Â