Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I had to Google "Northeastern WASP" btw. Quite relieved you werent talking about the insect because if insects held that much power in New England then I am bloody glad I live in Olde England!

I dunno, you should see the size of some of the hornets we get out here in the countryside. You should also see how loud my mate screams whenever a wasp gets anywhere near him. Fear is power :winkold:

• 2 weeks later...

I havent seen much Mad Men, but I doubt racism is represented on that extent in the show is it?

in a strange way racism is represented in the show by the fact that there are no black characters, they have done stories where they marketed a "tv for negroes" and the manufacturer went mad and sacked them and in the last series they hired a black secretary because they had to and im sure they built in a real life event about black women being murdered in chicago which means they are in 66

id be surprised if they dont factor in MLKs murder in future epsiodes, which is one of my favourite things about mad men, roger's wedding the day after JFK got shot was a brilliant episode

I'm still enjoying Friday Night Lights, but I'm getting a bit frustrated with how incredibly telegraphed a lot of the storylines are.

Nothing is surprising in it to be honest. They always drop some massive hint that it's going to happen, and just in case you don't remember it they include it in the "Previously on..." bit at the start just to ram it home.

I still love it, but that annoys me.

I still love Minka Kelly, but that annoys me.

Fixed?

She's unbelievable. I enjoyed their token shot of her in her pants in the last episode. Just to remind us that she's fit, despite the annoying god loving stuff

I'm still enjoying Friday Night Lights, but I'm getting a bit frustrated with how incredibly telegraphed a lot of the storylines are.

Nothing is surprising in it to be honest. They always drop some massive hint that it's going to happen, and just in case you don't remember it they include it in the "Previously on..." bit at the start just to ram it home.

I'm really enjoying it too, I was a big fan of the film and I was't sure how it would translate to a tv show but I have to say I think it is better.

I still love Minka Kelly, but that annoys me.

Fixed?

She's unbelievable. I enjoyed their token shot of her in her pants in the last episode. Just to remind us that she's fit, despite the annoying god loving stuff

I'm a few episodes behind. I'm letting them build up then I'll have a Minkathon.

The girl who became three boys - ridiculous.

Considering it was basically a docu about a girl who raped two younger girls, it was hilarious.

I was sat cringing at how stupid the two girls were/are. I was expecting to hear a story of a genius and imaginative con artist but it was just embarrassing.

I'm really enjoying it too, I was a big fan of the film and I was't sure how it would translate to a tv show but I have to say I think it is better.

I haven't seen the film actually, I need to get on that.

I think I've asked here already but I can't remember the answer, watching the film won't spoil the TV show will it? I think someone said it wouldn't but not sure.

I haven't seen the film actually, I need to get on that.

I think I've asked here already but I can't remember the answer, watching the film won't spoil the TV show will it? I think someone said it wouldn't but not sure.

Not at all, The only similarities are it is set in a small town in Texas and Buddy is in it.

Â