Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Ok but should have been much better is where I am.

But as well as (mostly) loving the Defenders series, i love Iron Fist, so i had expectations it probably couldn't meet :)

Even so, easily could have been better.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

@Chindie

You know the part in episode 10...

Hide contents

When Danny is shown the old footage of a previous Iron Fist?

THAT'S what I imagined he'd be like.

:D

It won't surprise you to know I'd call that a highlight of the show as a whole :D

Along with few episodes earlier, episode 

Spoiler

6. Which still fails on the fights hard, but basically nicks most of the starting plot for the Brubaker/Aja run, which is awesome and could been a series in itself, and is one of the most committed episodes to it's comic world, and good fun because of it. And has Lei Kung played very very well by Hoon Lee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jon_c said:

Maybe they should have gone with the traditional Iron Fist mask. Purely so (like in DD) they could just have the stunt man do all the fight scenes with minimal editing. 

They should have done. But they are too embarrassed of it, and picked a storyline where it doesn't make sense to wear.

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Does it make you concerned for the defenders? 

Doesnt seem the guaranteed smash hit that it did after DD and JJ

My hopes are further tempered. I already had concerns when it became obvious where they were going, but then things came out about them being concerned about going too out there with the series, so the worry is it's just going to be another Hand plot and leader... When you could do so much more.

30 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Any links to Love Actually thing from comic relief? Was it any good?

Unless Martine McCutcheon got naked then i'm not interested. 

• Like 2

Â