Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Great show. Season one is absolutely superb, season two slightly less so, but it's still amazing.

I'll have to get a start on the new season this week. I've heard very good things.

Finally watching the second series of Utopia.

Even more **** up than the first. And I'm only 2 episodes in.

Its not as good as series 1, it had its moments, the very first episode was brilliant. Think they made the right decision not to carry on making them

I don't get Gogglebox. Watching people watch TV?

I haven't seen it but it sounds completely shit.

How long until it goes meta and Gogglebox is a show about people watching gogglebox?

I take it all back.

It's actually really good

• Like 2

yeah i've been watching it, think im now 2 episodes behind, it had reached a proper shit or get off the can point for me so it sounds like i need to catch up

finished season 1 of justified, it was ok, also got netflix again, wasnt sure whether to go with orange is the new black or house of cards, went with OitB, 6 episodes in, loving it

Is it just me or is Moone Boy a bit meh this series?

I thought it was great in the first 2 but it seems like they don't really have a direction so far in this one.

I've only seen the first episode of the new series, so far. I really enjoyed it. The kid who plays Padraic is just brilliant. Steals the show for me, every time.

Enjoyed Reginald D Hunters songs Of The South. It features music that I love, soul, country, blues etc, and it was also a travelogue around places I will be visiting in September. Very enjoyable.

• Like 2

Is it just me or is Moone Boy a bit meh this series?

I thought it was great in the first 2 but it seems like they don't really have a direction so far in this one.

I've only seen the first episode of the new series, so far. I really enjoyed it. The kid who plays Padraic is just brilliant. Steals the show for me, every time.

Agree Padraic is very good, i would be interested to see what you think of episode 2.

On another note - better call saul tonight, can't wait!

caught up with fortitude, my guess about where it was going, about 5 pages after i think the 2nd episode

aliens / monster

is looking like it might be right, im not actually sure if i think thats a good thing

the last episode upped the gore to somewhere i really wasnt expecting!

Edited by villa4europe

caught up with fortitude, my guess about where it was going, about 5 pages after i think the 2nd episode

aliens / monster

is looking like it might be right, im not actually sure if i think thats a good thing

the last episode upped the gore to somewhere i really wasnt expecting!

Yeah the last episode shocked me. I wasn't expecting that level of gore!

I thought it was a monster or something paranormal early on. It still could be, but it certainly seems like it's that weird feeder guy that is the connection between the two incidents. Dunno if he's poisoning them somehow.

Also, is the fat bird's mom actually dead? Looked like she was breathing at the end...

The big unanswered question for me is why was Sheriff Dan in the house when the young English chap arrived for the first murder?

Â