Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I loved 24. Other half gave up mid s6 but I feel like I was rewarded for sticking with it for the two after

the scene towards the end of s8 (possibly last episode) when jack puts the mask on and loses his shit with Logan is incredible

Something I realised yesterday about Fortitude

I'd pretty much written off the theory that it was the mammoth that was making people go loopy.

The little kid found the tooth, but once Shirley went mental I though that couldn't be it because she hasn't been involved with the mammoth.

BUT, she has. Wasn't it her who went into that shed where it's being kept? (I don't think she noticed it, but she was there). Plus the guy with th emangled hand has gone mental and he obviously has the tusk.

So it must be the mammoth. Plus I BET the guy who attacked the chap with the mangled hand is the original guy that he was partners with (the one who had a fight with Ecclestone)

Plus... we also say the mammoth's blood trickling down the drain. So I bet other people start going mental soon

I reckon the Pettigrew thing is going to be an unrelated issue

• Like 1

The Jinx - The life and Deaths of Robert Durst, on HBO has been a really good documentary series trouble is you pretty much had to watch it as it aired to get the full impact. But if you can watch it without reading any of the back story then it's still worth it. One of the best things I've watched in a while.

I'd pretty much written off the theory that it was the mammoth that was making people go loopy.

The little kid found the tooth, but once Shirley went mental I though that couldn't be it because she hasn't been involved with the mammoth.

BUT, she has. Wasn't it her who went into that shed where it's being kept? (I don't think she noticed it, but she was there). Plus the guy with th emangled hand has gone mental and he obviously has the tusk.

So it must be the mammoth. Plus I BET the guy who attacked the chap with the mangled hand is the original guy that he was partners with (the one who had a fight with Ecclestone)

Plus... we also say the mammoth's blood trickling down the drain. So I bet other people start going mental soon

Ah good thinking! 

Ah good thinking! 

and

if it IS the mammoth, then it's going to start spreading.

The guy on the boat stole the tusk off ronnie. So he's infected. 

Ronnie's daughter has touched the tusk, so she might be infected.

I'm excited

• Like 1

fortitude - 

think it could be more to do with what killed the mammoth...

its definitely linked in there somehow

Well yes, quite. Because they mentioned a few times about diseases being frozen with the dead mammoth.

I keep remembering people who have come in contact with the mammoth. Bloody loads. The 2 scientists did tests on the tooth.

I watching far too many shows at the moment, I cant keep up with them all !!!

Im watching Arrow, The Flash, The Following, Banshee (excellent series),Gotham, Helix, 12 Monkeys, Constantine, just finished Fargo as well really enjoyed that.

I need to get out more :ph34r:

• Like 1

Im watching Arrow, The Flash, The Following, Banshee (excellent series),Gotham, Helix, 12 Monkeys, Constantine, just finished Fargo as well really enjoyed that.

Staying in is the new going out!

I'm watching House of Cards, Fortitude (watched episode 1 last night) and Person of Interest. Occasionally watch Justified as well. Fargo and Breaking Bad next on the to-do list

Staying in is the new going out!

I'm watching House of Cards, Fortitude (watched episode 1 last night) and Person of Interest. Occasionally watch Justified as well. Fargo and Breaking Bad next on the to-do list

Oh yeah forgot to add House of Cards on my list, Fargo was fantastic (IMO). However Banshee is my favorite, don't know if anyone else on here has been watching it but for me it's the best series around currently

Banshee S3 was amazballs.

Yeah it was, I finished it last night, can't wait for S4

The only thing about S3 that was a let down was nowhere near enough knobbing going on. It used to be a prerequisite for every episode. I never saw Proctor's niece get her tits out once.

• Like 2

Banshee S3 was amazballs.

Yeah it was, I finished it last night, can't wait for S4

The only thing about S3 that was a let down was nowhere near enough knobbing going on. It used to be a prerequisite for every episode. I never saw Proctor's niece get her tits out once.

More violence than knobbing in S3, I reckon there will be a new hottie for S4 though

Still watching BCS. Why is nothing happening? Why am I still watching it? It's so drawn out. That scene with Mike and the light. So long. It's easy watching, but then again I'll watch anything, but Jesus nothing happens in these episodes. And this business of the protagonist not getting what he wants in favour of doing the right thing, or helping the girl he likes. I'm sick of that. It's a tired trope. Why can't we have some protagonists acting selfishly? That's why Breaking Bad was good. Because Walter White didn't go all Barney and Friends at the end of every episode. He had depth. There's loads going on and I care about none of it. I just want to know what happens. The only thing that keeps me interested is the fact that these characters don't know what's going to happen to them. That makes it quite interesting. That case with the husband and wife should have been wrapped up in Episode One. That was the shelf life of that storyline and those characters. The scene where he compliments their home etc was like a weak Murder She Wrote end. 

Ah it's terrible, but I'm still watching because it has some elements of Breaking Bad I like that I miss. I know it's building to something, but I think it might be to an extended plateau rather than a peak. 

I think thats a bit harsh but a well written point and i do see where you are coming from.

I just think its brilliant TV, the last episode dedicated to Mike was so well done to give him a back story that was not only interesting but gave so much insight into his character in Breaking Bad, like why he seemed to take a shine to Jesse and why he placed so much emphasis on his grand daughter. 

For me this series really bucks the current trend of just churning out series and episodes with no soul, its refreshing to see that they care about the source material so much.

• Like 3

Â