Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Mad Men season finale... WOW!

There was only one physical death, but nearly every character was, for all intents and purposes, killed off... including Don Draper?

Edited by leviramsey

For those suffering Game of Thrones withdrawals: Premier League clubs as Houses of Westeros.

Thought it was spot on for the most part (except for us).

Haha. Love this part:

All those who travel to the Brittania must be prepared to pay ‘the iron price’ with their players for the rest of the season. It is also widely believed that their sigil – the mythical deep sea monster, the Kraken – is in tribute to former legendary manager Tony Pulis. No other creature has ever risen from the depths of league football to strike such terror in the hearts of men.

Either Parks and Recreation wasn't on last week or my sky box didn't record it?!

Incidentally, I'm watching the Sopranos. It's pretty good isn't it? Rory Delap recommended it.

Either Parks and Recreation wasn't on last week or my sky box didn't record it?!

Finished last week.  BBC4 were only showing the first and second seasons back-to-back.  Don't know yet when they're going to get the third on telly over here, but at least the UK release of the season 3 DVD is out in a few weeks.

US have already finished season 5, so there's plenty more to come.

Finished last week.  BBC4 were only showing the first and second seasons back-to-back.  Don't know yet when they're going to get the third on telly over here, but at least the UK release of the season 3 DVD is out in a few weeks.

US have already finished season 5, so there's plenty more to come.

Oh that's ok then. As long as I didn't miss any.

Just wait for Thom Yorke's cameo

Who?

• Like 1

For those suffering Game of Thrones withdrawals: Premier League clubs as Houses of Westeros.

this is very accurate

A Targaryen likes nothing more than to tell you how it was in the good old days when they ruled over land and sea. Liverpool, once imperious rulers of England and Europe, today lie a mere spectre of their former glory.

• Like 2

I'm really liking series 3 of The Killing. Quite an underrated series.

US version?

Perhaps now that they're free from basing it on Forbrydelsen, they're more able to do the show they want.

I'm really liking series 3 of The Killing. Quite an underrated series.

US version?

Perhaps now that they're free from basing it on Forbrydelsen, they're more able to do the show they want.

Yes the US version, exclusive to Netflix. I'm also impressed with it, good show.

this is very accurate

A Targaryen likes nothing more than to tell you how it was in the good old days when they ruled over land and sea. Liverpool, once imperious rulers of England and Europe, today lie a mere spectre of their former glory.

As the house Arryn, we a re like a smaller scale version of that.

Â