Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Cool. Personally I'm a fan of film and TV over books. I'm not a quick reader so don't have the time nor inclination to read fiction books. It's great that many good books get adapted for the screen. I love history and from time to time read history books.

Yeah I've read them. I think Ginko has as well.

I have indeed.

I enjoy all story-telling mediums, but I find a good book the most satisfying. The books in A Song of Ice and Fire aren't necessarily written spectacularly (I find Martin adds far too much detail at times, like describing all the kinds of food whenever there is a banquet) but the over-arching story is great and most of the characters are very well written.

Have most of you read the books for Game of Thrones? Or just watching it new like myself? 

Yep, read all the books and loved them. Still only watched the first series though, although I do have second and first series on Bluray so might just blast through them all.

I got the missus to start watching it with me, then I started sneakily watching ahead online because I couldn't bear to wait a week between episodes.  I'm now bang up to date with the end of season 5.  She's going to kill me, but it will have been worth it.

stash-1-504eedcf10df9.gif

Game of Thrones

Best episode so far

Melissandre and Daenarys naked in the same episode... I dont get all the fuss with Daenarys id rather have a piece of Melissandre any day.. She could gladly sacrifice me to the Lord of Light!

Game of Thrones

Best episode so far

Melissandre and Daenarys naked in the same episode... I dont get all the fuss with Daenarys id rather have a piece of Melissandre any day.. She could gladly sacrifice me to the Lord of Light!

Damn, haven't seen it yet.. Couldn't help looking.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â