Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I've never seen Justified even though I  A). Love Westerns and B). Love Olyphant and Goggins.

Noticed its on Disney Plus so I've just added it to the list.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I've never seen Justified even though I  A). Love Westerns and B). Love Olyphant and Goggins.

Noticed its on Disney Plus so I've just added it to the list.

Justified is not  a western! 

Been inspired to rewatch Justified.

2 minutes in and already loving it again.

Also, feel I should point out that Disney described it as a Western (among other things).

Edited by Rds1983
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Started watching the beastie boys documentary tonight, for the second time, and really I forget how much that band was such an influence on me as a young man during my exams. That's what I was listening to was them and the Ramones. That might seem like a hipster type thing to say, but genuinely through there is no one else. Maybe the hoisemartins, but that's it. Truly great band the Beastie Boys. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Started watching the beastie boys documentary tonight, for the second time, and really I forget how much that band was such an influence on me as a young man during my exams. That's what I was listening to was them and the Ramones. That might seem like a hipster type thing to say, but genuinely through there is no one else. Maybe the hoisemartins, but that's it. Truly great band the Beastie Boys. 

What platform is this on?

54 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Also the beastie boys documentary isn't a TV show. I was a little drunk last night. 

Were you so drunk you invited a whole TV series in your head and decided to post about it on here?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Were you so drunk you invited a whole TV series in your head and decided to post about it on here?

It's more a film than a TV show. Then again it could go in the documentary thread as well. 

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

It's more a film than a TV show. Then again it could go in the documentary thread as well. 

Okay.

But in my head you were so drunk you invented it all while starting at a Beastie Boy's poster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Okay.

But in my head you were so drunk you invented it all while starting at a Beastie Boy's poster.

It's on Apple TV basically Adrock and Mike D on stage telling their story with clips and an Audiece.  Very good if you are a fan 😜 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â