Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Breaking Bad is awesome.

Can't wait to see where they go next season, Walt is **** brutal.

I'll be watching it this afternoon, it's currently on its way and nearly here but I've got to go out for a while.So a bit later it's BB, Dexter and Boardwalk Empire.

Up to S3 E09 of Breaking Bad. I think E07 was some of the finest TV ever made (Hank vs the twins) and the fallout from that has been very satisfactory indeed. Just heard one of the most amazing alibi stories of all time and I look forwards to the climax of a triumphant series of television. I cant understand the people who thought Season 3 was a bit weak, two thirds in I am seeing it as a masterpiece.

S2 E03 of Boardwalk Empire aired last night. Am I right in thinking Sky show adverts in the UK broadcasts? I can imagine that completely ruins the show.

S2 E03 of Boardwalk Empire aired last night. Am I right in thinking Sky show adverts in the UK broadcasts? I can imagine that completely ruins the show.

I don't know, I don't have Sky but would guess they do.

They do, and there are loads of them during the big american shows on sky Atlantic.

Breaking Bad was incredible. The scene in the nursing home was just outrageous, those that have seen it know what i mean, the straightening of the tie and then......

Breaking Bad was incredible. The scene in the nursing home was just outrageous, those that have seen it know what i mean, the straightening of the tie and then......

:D Never expected the title of the episode to be so... literal.

:D Never expected the title of the episode to be so... literal.

Yeah, it was a case of: Walks, "**** hell!", tie gets straightened, "**** HELLLLL!".

Wow! Breaking Bad. So glad I've ploughed through this lately. Most rewarding show I've seen in a long time.

Absolutely brilliant finale last night. Best series ever...

Just saw the first episode of "The Playboy Club" ... it has potential in my opinion, good first episode.

It's been cancelled already.

Yeah sad really as I believe it had potential, first few episodes were good.

Nice to see 2 Broke Girls get picked up though for a whole season.

Still contiinually addicted to NCIS and Community at the mo. Got through 1 and half seasons of NCIS and the first 2 of community in the past couple of weeks. Breaking Bad and Broadwalk Empire lined up to follow :) The reviews for the former at least sound promising.

Also, a third season of Misfits is coming back apparently this year to C4 a rare British show to add in to the mix - all on 4OD if you haven't seen it - its fun!

Had the pleasure of introducing Garth Marenghi's Dark Place to an innocent the other day as well 8) Thats always worth bringing up occasionally for those yet to appreciate it.

Â