Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Almost at the end of S2 of Sons of Anarchy. I enjoyed the first season and have loved the2nd.

But I feel so guilty for empathizing with the gun-running, terrorist-supporting, murdering, racketeering, psychotic bikers with hearts of gold :)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia returns tonight with twice as much Mac as usual :winkold: I know there are a few clued up VT'ers who love the show as much as the wife and I , so just a reminder to tune into FX or watch online.

For those who are in the dark about the show then I urge you to get on it ASAP.

A new series of Archer also follows tonights episode. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia returns tonight with twice as much Mac as usual :winkold: I know there are a few clued up VT'ers who love the show as much as the wife and I , so just a reminder to tune into FX or watch online.

Yay Archer and its always sunny, didn't know they were back yet so thanks for that.

:cheers:

finished The Shield season 5 last night...

still recovering this morning after the punch to the gut it gave me last night....

gets better and better each series.....Forrest Whittaker was immense in this series and the intensity in the relationship between him and Mackey is brilliant television....

can't believe The Chicago Code is written by the same writer because it isn't a patch on The Shield

Remember, the Danish original was 2 series of 10 episodes each (though viewer demand meant that the second series aired much earlier than planned). BBC4 showed the Danish series as one run of 20 episodes, but structurally it was two series.

The US series largely retains the structure of the Danish one (things have changed, not least, it's been stated that the killer was changed): adverts and US network demand for 13 episode series mean that the 10 Danish episodes per series become 13 episodes.

This I did not know. It looks like AMC haven't made season 2 and may not do....maybe I should just watch the second ten in Danish

They've ordered series 2....

BBC America is premiering Luther in the next week. Is it any good?

Just saw the first episode of "The Playboy Club" ... it has potential in my opinion, good first episode.

Great to see all the shows back, hour special of HIMYM, Hells Kitchen Finale etc..

oh and Two and a half men wasn't too bad either.. expected it to be much worse without charlie sheen.

The latest installment of Breaking Bad is one of the best episodes of TV I think I've ever seen.

That would be episode 10 you're talking about? I have it to watch tonight. I thought the whole of season two was the best TV I've ever seen, and this season seems to be back on form now.

Â