Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Solid start to the series and now I just want more!

I think he cut the guys throat for all the reasons above and also that he tried to take over the cook. He was never supposed to know these things and I imagine gus didnt want anyone he hadnt selected knowing how to do it

As if the US version of Top Gear (which starts its second season later this month) wasn't enough, Speed Channel (part of the empire of a certain Mr. Murdoch) has decided to do its own homage/plagiarism, The Car Show. Haven't watched it yet, but I don't have my hopes up.

And I lasted about four shit jokes from Adam Carolla before deleting it from the DVR and killing the series record.

Can we have some kind of breaking bad spoiler alert guys instead of starting posts with actual spoilers that some would like to avoid.

What would be significantly more considerate, significantly more appropriate and significantly less **** retarded is if people posted things that are anything other than vague, tangential references to the plot in the **** Breaking Bad thread. You know? The one here, in Off Topic, called Breaking Bad, the one that isn't meant as a heads up for good programmes, the one for discussing the programme? Oh, you know, Frédéric **** Chopin?!

"Anyone watching a good TV show?"

"Yeah, me. Watch this because this is what happens. Actually, don't bother. I'll just give a weekly running commentary of the highlights and let you know when they've jumped the shark so you'll know not to bother reading my spoilers anymore".

Just as well I'd seen the episodes before the spoilers, I'd be really pissed if I hadn't.

After my Nathan Barley evening ive now had a few nights re watching the IT crowd, once Matt Berry joins the show it goes to a whole new level. A predicatbale comfy sitcom but still excellent stuff with a few unpredictable twists

I am disappoint so far with season four of Breaking Bad.

QFT

Though this is the first season I've seen where I've had to watch 1 a week instead of watching 4-5 a night, and it makes it terribly slow.

Im in the same boat as you ED, i got into the show late and watched a few at a time previously so this does seem a little slow in comparison. I think all the early episodes in each series have been quite slow though now looking back on them, they ar ejust setting things up

Â