Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I think its Joffrey, and yes he is an odious twunt who I want to see skewered as soon as possible!

Indeed.

And Sansa, she needs a good **** slap. Dumb ass bitch.

Oh, and I have reason to believe Joffrey is just as big a twunt irl:

tumblr_lmqnz9nZbd1qlsk4co1_500.jpg

Watched Brian Clough , the best manager England never had that i had sky+'d from the other week

was quite sad seeing him play out his final days at Forest over again , I'd forgotten just how far drink had driven him , him and Taylor were one hell of a time though ...

Pat Murphy was talking on the radio they other week and mentioned that Clough had a thing for Villa and it was his dream to manage us .. I'd heard rumours that Ellis had tried to get him , anyone know the reasons why it never happened ( apart from the obvious Ellis !!)

Looking forward to The Kennedys.

having read about a thousand books on the Kennedys , i am as well ( hoping Chindie is wrong having just seen his post )

no idea why I find the two of them so fascinating , watched a show the other night where the used footage and recreated the moment when Ruby shot Oswald , one of the camera angles showed pure rage in Ruby's face and they cleared up the apparent look Oswald gave Ruby before as at that moment a journalist right in front of Ruby asked Oswald a question ..with all the TV lighting right in their faces Oswald and his guards never even saw Ruby coming .. So (imo) no conspiracy between Ruby and Oswald , but I'm still swayed by the argument of more than one gunman

Anyone yet to see Breaking Bad, particularly if you're fans of The Wire, need to see it, it will enrich your life.

I'd recommend waiting a few more weeks if you haven't watched it yet. The new season starts 17th july and the season 3 cliffhanger is a painful wait.

It's generally regarded as a bit of turd. Surprised the beeb picked it up.

It was very disappointing. Shallow and dull, with a very poor script.

With such rich material that is a shockingly missed opportunity to make a great series.

Not sure whether I'll persevere with it; at the moment leaning towards "not".

Anyone yet to see Breaking Bad, particularly if you're fans of The Wire, need to see it, it will enrich your life.

I'd recommend waiting a few more weeks if you haven't watched it yet. The new season starts 17th july and the season 3 cliffhanger is a painful wait.

Im halfway through the season 2 dvd, loving it so far, not as good as the first and it almost seems a little bit more zany and out there but still miles better than most things on tv. Jesse is the star of the show though and im finding hank alot more likeable in this series.

Anyone seen Treme? is it worth a watch? or just another run of the mill overhyped US human drama?

It's generally regarded as a bit of turd. Surprised the beeb picked it up.

It was very disappointing. Shallow and dull, with a very poor script.

With such rich material that is a shockingly missed opportunity to make a great series.

Not sure whether I'll persevere with it; at the moment leaning towards "not".

Unsuprised. It was originally commissioned by the History Channel in the US who hoped it would be a dramatisation of fact. Instead they got given what amounted to a soap with no depth at all and rejected it. I saw the Review Show critique it on it's US release and it wasn't flattering.

Last in the series of Thrones tonight. Best thing on TV in ages. Set that up brilliantly for the second series, so much going on. I'm not sure I can wait for the next one, I may need to buy the books.

Last in the series of Thrones tonight. Best thing on TV in ages. Set that up brilliantly for the second series, so much going on. I'm not sure I can wait for the next one, I may need to buy the books.

Agree, its a fantastic series, never read the books, but this show is something else! Think I'll have to read the books now as Spring 2012 is too long a wait for the second series.

Â