Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

golden globe nominations announced, its set up nicely across the limited series categories, the night of vs OJ simpson vs the night manager (OJ for best show, turturro best actor, paulson actress)

main award is game of thrones, the crown, this is us, westworld, stranger things, the only one of those i havent seen is this is us, probably enjoyed stranger things more than the others but westworld and the crown were better made shows

17 hours ago, maqroll said:

Eh. It does say "If any crime is committed, you can be arrested for it". It'd be like saying "Rape and murder in Big Brother is 'allowed'.... but you will be arrested for it". So it's not really allowed, is it?

Watched the first episode of The OA last night... beautifully shot, enticing mystery, interesting story, all that... then it shifted, and holy mackerel towards the end it struck me that this was fantastic. Was gonna savor it and just watch one episode each night, but now it's 05:36 and I'm 6 episodes deep. Enough said I guess.. love it.

7 hours ago, tarjei said:

For a moment I thought.. this is bats shit crazy. How did I get here? How am I immersed in this wierd story?  Well, I don't know. It's over now but I want more.

I'm the same. Don't know why but I really liked it.

On 12/10/2016 at 19:01, mikeyp102 said:

It's an oldie but please tell me people have seen Deadwood? Loving McShane and Carradine (the Sean Bean, gone too soon of the series)

Excellent show, shame HBO pulled the plug on it, it could've gone on another three seasons..

we had some top tens and best ofs for games, films and music, what about TV? its a diluted market but theres some incredible tv, was thinking of splitting it in to best overall and best new but thinking about it its been a great year for new tv, so will split it in to best series and best limited series

best series - stranger things - i just bought in to and loved the whole thing, the look the feel the sound was all great

best limited - OJ simpson - the acting was incredible, not so much cuba gooding jr or travolta but the female lead and cochran were superb

Â