Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Its following the comics, they break up and regroup in the comics and thats what will happen in the series you would think, i agree with your point about it being about people surviving in this environment and as stupid as it sounds its really not about the zombies at all.

I can see why people didn't enjoy last night's episode but for me episodes like that are good character building stuff, season 1 is what got me hooked in the first place and i think it would have been better to keep it to 6 episode seasons. Since the networks have ordered bigger seasons its just led to a lot of filler stuff the worst of which for me was season 2. There was some truly dire episodes in that season.

Must admit I don't cry at anything on tv but I feel so sad after watching emmerdale. Watching dom at the end saying goodbye to his girl. Aint shed a tear but its got me. Being a parent is so scary, feel like going and waking my boy up and telling him I love him so much. Kids ay who would have em.

TWD don't have to worry about viewers anytime soon bud, you seem to be under that impression because you personally haven't enjoyed it lately. Dont watch something every week you don't enjoy would be my advice.

When you have watched it from the very first episode its not easy to just switch off with only 4 episodes to go. Going by the reactions on other forums it seems that the audience is split between the good and the awful.

I understand the comments about character development but the trouble was from last nights episode what new did we actually learn about Daryl or Both, we knew Daryl was emotionally closed and Beth had had a closeted upbringing way before now.

I fully expect it to ramp up over the next few weeks and I don't mean in violence or action just more of an interesting storyline with the main characters coming together.

One last point I cannot believe that they wouldn't have arranged some kind of meeting point should something happen........

Must admit I don't cry at anything on tv but I feel so sad after watching emmerdale. Watching dom at the end saying goodbye to his girl. Aint shed a tear but its got me. Being a parent is so scary, feel like going and waking my boy up and telling him I love him so much. Kids ay who would have em.

better than hayley in corrie? 

better than hayley in corrie?

that was a good un too. That also got me, 2 different scenario's though but I'd rather lose my partner than lose my kid. You can't beat the soaps although I don't watch eastenders

I have been enjoying TWD since the break but I just think the recent one just feel flat. I think it would be better if they had woven the story arcs together rather than just focus on one pair all the way through the episode.

I want to watch Deadwood but I'm wary because it was cancelled mid-run and I don't like incomplete stories.

I wouldn't worry about that in the slightest. It's not really a story driven show it's more about the characters. Al Swearingen and the foul mouthed Calamity Jane are two of the best TV characters ever.

The only really disappointing thing about the way it ended was that there was no more Deadwood.

thing is the hayley storyline in corrie, in my opinion of course, was actually some of the best recent British tv, it was very well written and acted

trust me its rare i stand up for soaps, i **** hate them, but once in a blue moon they do some good stuff

apart from hollyoaks, thats utter shit, they arent even decent looking anymore 

Anyone watching Brooklyn Nine Nine on E4?

I find it quite funny so make an effort to watch it each week - sure it's cheesy and has every stereotype of character going but somehow it works on so many levels!

Worth a peek (IMO!)

• Like 1

They're all utter shit.

explained it before, the only way the football is on in my house tonight is if hollyoaks and emmerdale are on first...

hollyoaks is really badly written and acted, emmerdale is boring, eastenders is absolute dogshit

corrie has its moments though

I want to watch Deadwood but I'm wary because it was cancelled mid-run and I don't like incomplete stories.

I wouldn't worry about that in the slightest. It's not really a story driven show it's more about the characters. Al Swearingen and the foul mouthed Calamity Jane are two of the best TV characters ever.

The only really disappointing thing about the way it ended was that there was no more Deadwood.

Alright, I'm going to give it a go.

If I'm unsatisfied, you will receive a letter condeming you to an eternity of middle management in Asda.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

sky sports are showing worlds greatest international teams, not as good as the worlds greatest players, they feel slightly rushed, but still good, saw france 98 and holland 74 last night, brazil 82 is on now

its a shame that no one owns all the footage and they can put together NFL film style programmes, america's game and life stories are both great

they should do hour long documentaries on all the champions league winners like america's game

Edited by villa4europe

Â