Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is a write off. As long as we dont lose to the shite that's all that matters now.

After 3 games of the season? Get a grip man!

Yes, after 3 games. But it has nothing to do with 3games, it's how the squad will feel after 38. We quite clearly dont have a squad capable of competing for top4, the squad is thin, really thin.

I'd be happy with anything above the shite this season.

And sha sign Chile winger Jean Beausejour. Their third signing today?!

Hleb would be good if he rediscovers his form, but he seems to have lost his way a bit. Also doesn't fit their system.

Beausejour is a hard working midfielder, nothing more, a player who fits in with the rest of their squad.

How people say signings like this are making them catch us up I don't know. Zigic for one will make them worse, whilst Foster is injury prone and is no-where near the level of Hart. Just a good shot stopper, Hart was the full package nearly.

We quite clearly dont have a squad capable of competing for top4, the squad is thin, really thin.

The squad was capable of competing for top 4 last season, fell short after game 36 of 38. We have the same squad this year, just swap Milner for Ireland.

Im absolutely disgusted by the lack of ambition shown by the chairman here, doesnt he realise that we will not finish as high this season meaning he will lose money in the final league placings etc, every club in the Premier League has brought in players this summer and we have done **** all, I have £90 worth of kit order for me & my son to cancel now out of pure and utter disgust at the running of this club, if he isnt willing to finance his toy anymore then sell it to some rich arab who will....

If this was a Doug Ellis transfer window people would be protesting and asking about where the ambition had went? But since it is Randy, who can do no wrong, you don't dare speak up.

If Doug Ellis had spent a load of money on players without a permanent manager in place, there would be uproar. And rightly so.

If anybody really thinks Randy should have spent a single penny on the advice of KMacD (a man you yourself are saying is not good enough for the job) then you're seriously misguided.

The squad we have is a good one. Very good, in my opinion. The swapping of Ireland for Milner has, in my opinion, given us more options than we had with Milner. Any new manager will have plenty to work with.