Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16M for Carlton Cole ??? That would make me reassess my viewpoint to the extent where both MON and Randy need psychiatric help

Surely that's 16m 50p coins i.e. £8m??

For me it wouldn't even be 16M 10p coins

Sidwell is set to play tonight,oh dear
Putting him in the shop window perhaps Walsall will take him? Failing that we will send him to the knackers yard.

To be fair only Friedel, Carew, and possibly Collins (if that is James senior), are the only 1st teamers so if anything it's a sign he is with the kids in terms of how close to the first team he is.

Putting him in the shop window perhaps Walsall will take him? Failing that we will send him to the knackers yard.

But how great are the chances he actually will impress?

He would rather scare them away :-)

That plus, all players need a bit of match fitness

To be honest...absolutely nothing in the press about Villa...nada!

Even if some people (like MON) thinks that is perfectly ok...it really isnt! It means the interest for our club and for what the club are doing is at the lowest rate.

This is NO good for many reasons. Commercial as football wise...

I think it is absolute suicide. I get so annoyed by this arrogance towards the fans, the sponsors and the players. It is all grey grey grey...boring boring boring. Where is the hype? Where is the buzz?

Really? I must have imagined all those stories.

if some people (like MON) thinks that is perfectly ok...it really isnt! It means the interest for our club and for what the club are doing is at the lowest rate.

It really isn't, your getting hysterical about your own perception.

Commercially not being linked to any players (even though we are) is suicide, you've lost me.

I think it is absolute suicide. I get so annoyed by this arrogance towards the fans, the sponsors and the players. It is all grey grey grey...boring boring boring. Where is the hype? Where is the buzz?

So the press aren't printing any stories (even though they are) and this is arrogant and grey, boring and buzzy? OK you've really lost me now.

if some people (like MON) thinks that is perfectly ok...it really isnt! It means the interest for our club and for what the club are doing is at the lowest rate.

Commercially not being linked to any players (even though we are) is suicide, you've lost me.

So the press aren't printing any stories (even though they are) and this is arrogant and grey, boring and buzzy? OK you've really lost me now.

bickster, I love you.

I read press everywhere and there isnt anything about Villa. Read transfer gossip on BBC sports and on Sky Sports and you will find nothing..except players leaving...nothing about what Villa are looking for and nothing about MON...

294 pages and barely a comment from MON or Villa. Just imagine how many pages we could fill if Redknob was our manager??

Whaddya mean! We had the obligatory, "I urge the fans to be patient." comment last week!

does the mystery man know too much?

is this why there is no ITK thread this year?

did MM pm the mods and tell them not to bother as there wont be anyone?

i eagerly await MM's posts as it does provide some hope although for some reason, i keep thinking MM is ian taylor? i know it cant be unless ian now works at the villa?

instead i will second guess that it is Mon.