Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The summer silly season is officially here!!!!

Villa linked with Zigic and Miguel in a combined swoop!!!! - it was only a matter of time :winkold: :winkold: :winkold:

same old story

Talk about groundhog day - I swear this was reported last year (and the year before that and the year before that etc etc)

The summer silly season is officially here!!!!

Villa linked with Zigic and Miguel in a combined swoop!!!! - it was only a matter of time :winkold: :winkold: :winkold:

same old story

Talk about groundhog day - I swear this was reported last year (and the year before that and the year before that etc etc)

:hooray:

SIGN THEM UP!

At last the Miguel story now we know the summer has arrived.

Utter lazy arse journo's.

:lol: First thing I thought when I read the Miguelk link. Summer is here. Why the hell do they bring that rumolur up every f**king summer? :lol:

:lol: First thing I thought when I read the Miguelk link. Summer is here. Why the hell do they bring that rumolur up every f**king summer? :lol:

Because he's signing for us, can't you see? :lol:

Because he's signing for us, can't you see? :lol:

Yeah, Bill from The Mail says it should happen in the next 48 hours :winkold:

Terrible lins today, including one saying Jimmy would rather go to Pool than Manure, yeh right.

Yeah i read that link in the News Of The World too, utter shite (unless he's a secret plop fan ?).

I can't see Liverpool having the cash to sign Milner, and at the ned of the day, whoever buys him (assuming he leaves) will have to meet Villa's valuation (the same article says MOn has apparently stated £40M).

i suspect he'll leave for Man City in a deal worth £30M (but including players).

If he wants to go, then i think there's little point in risking another Southgate situation, we should take the money and reinvest.

I'd like to see Ireland included in any deal though, i think his game could benefit from being at Villa in the same way that Milner has.

If Milner does go for mega bucks, and MON signs Keane for 15 mill, I;; lose faith altogether, used to be a handy player, now not good enough for the money....

If we do lose Milner it gives us some options at least, id love a deal like 20 mill plus Bellamy + Richards, or 10 mill + Hart + Ireland + Bellamy + Richards....although that might be dreaming abit...

Theres some very very good players on the continent, particulary in france and germany who would jump at the chance to join a top 6 prem side....just hope MONS scouting system is up to scratch as this is a massively important summer...