Jez

Rumour from Talkshite is that Hart will be going on loan to Sunderland!

Fantastic bit of business by fistface if true, but surely Man City would not let him go with doubts over Given?

If it is true then we must assume they have no doubts over Given. How funny would it be if Hart went there and Given got crocked again. Shoulders are notoriously fragile once injured and he isn't exactly young. I'd have to get out the roflcopter.

Surely they will have learnt from last year’s debacle and will put a call back clause in this time.

In saying that isn't there a stipulation in loan arrangements that a call back can’t be activated until a certain period has passed?

Sky sports news are saying that Spurs are interested in the pair. I wondered why we aren't ? We need a defender with Young and Shorey on the way out and the rest on the treatment table and we've always needed a striker at this club, Bellamy would be perfect.

I think they are both excellent players which we need more of.

What does everyone else think?

VfL Wolfsburg are in talks with Juventus over Diego, with Zvjezdan Misimovic looking to leave Wolfsburg should the deal go through.

We could do a lot worse than Misimovic if he's looking for another club.

prefer diego though!

Brilliant Player, went to watch Inter v Juve in Jan for their coppa italia semi final and he ran the show. Balotelli on the other hand was the worse player on the pitch, but he did get the winning goal (2-1) in the 93rd minute.

I don't really get the Bellamy thing, I think he's just flavour of the month.

He's 31, older than Keane who people were saying was passed it, and he always relied on pace. He had loads of hamstring problems as well but with the rotation at city his endurance was not really tested last season.

I think he would be a waste of money for which ever club signed him personally.

VfL Wolfsburg are in talks with Juventus over Diego, with Zvjezdan Misimovic looking to leave Wolfsburg should the deal go through.

We could do a lot worse than Misimovic if he's looking for another club.

Funny how Diego just didn't quite work out at Juve. Always liked him, and now it seems he's off to my German club, wahey.

Chelsea's best defender leaves. They'll get 2 years out of him. They need him this season. Old players win you things at the end of the day and Jose rightfully has total faith in Carvalho.