Jez

Bellamy was arguably one of their best players last season.

Mistake letting him go imo.

2 of their best 3 players last year has been sidelined by Mancini in Given and Bellamy

Judging by the team he played at Spurs yesterday, it looks as if he's going to be ultra-defensive this year - 3 defensive midfielders! So I guess if he's only going to play 3 attacking players, Bellamy was always going to be left out...

Bellamy was arguably one of their best players last season.

Mistake letting him go imo.

2 of their best 3 players last year has been sidelined by Mancini in Given and Bellamy

Judging by the team he played at Spurs yesterday, it looks as if he's going to be ultra-defensive this year - 3 defensive midfielders! So I guess if he's only going to play 3 attacking players, Bellamy was always going to be left out...

maybe but I would say Bellamy is more effective even as a winger than SWP

I have been thinking about Manchester United's summer signings again. Something really doesn't add up there, they seem to be paying way over the odds.

Bebe is the obvious one. £7.5m for a bloke who was playing in the Portuguese third division in May? Five weeks after he had signed for a Portuguese premier league club for a nominal fee? If the lad were such a hot prospect then wouldn't he have been snapped up by one of the big Portuguese clubs when he was 16 or 17?

Chris Smalling is another one. He played a dozen games for Fulham, and he had a couple of nightmares in those games (vs us for example) so I dont know what Fergie was thinking there. £10m+ for an unproven talent? Again, it's not like he was this wonderkid everybody knew about from the age of 12 is it? He was playing non league football in 2008, so professional clubs obviously didn't think that much of him back then. It's very rare for one such player to emerge from nowhere and become great in this day and age. But two in the same transfer window?

Tis very peculiar - I thought their signing of Richie 'Control Alt' De Laet last season was strange too..... that came out of nowhere!!!

TBF, what i've seen of De Laet, he looks decent.

And when you consider the alternatives - better De Laet than Neville.

Hatem Ben Arfa. This French/Tunisian tramp is after pulling the 'slave' card on Marseille. After signing a contract with them worth tens of thousands a week, he's moaning that they don't want him joining Newcastle. How the **** does that make you a slave you disrepectful over-privileged idiot?

He did the exact same thing to Lyon when they didn't want him joining Marseille. Refused to train. "I won't return to Lyon". Sound familiar? What an utter pr*ck he is and I hope his career is cut short.

Bellamy to Cardiff????

LINK

tbf, Bellamy has said plenty of times during his career that he would like to play for Cardiff one day. It's his home town club, isn't it? Afaik he still lives there.

He does yes, I have to drive past his mansion every day on my route home to my 3 bedroom terraced house.

But yeah, I can slag him off on the interweb to even it all up ;)