Jez

Marquez is a good signing for New York and I will definitely back them for MLS this year on their 3 marquee players.

Still feel Maqquez could have done a job for a top team in Europe like Milan

How much are these Chinese consortium worth?
i heard more than City

If that was the case would they be pi$$ing around over the asking price? If they were worth >£500,000,000,000 then they'd buy them with their pocket change.

If that was the case would they be pi$$ing around over the asking price? If they were worth >£500,000,000,000 then they'd buy them with their pocket change.

Even (or especially) a rich person doesn't want to be fleeced. Gillicks are asking £800m for something not worth half that. It's still a lot of money in anyone's language. If you then accept that the asking price is ridiculous, then you're into negotiating what IS a fair price - and this may be where they are at the moment.

Even (or especially) a rich person doesn't want to be fleeced.

Man City owners don't seem to be too bothered about being fleeced left, right and centre.

They've racked up more in transfer fee's than this consortium are offering to buy all of LFC's, club, players, brand, training facilities, stadium, assets, property, land....

I'm sure they are very wealthy but I just don't expect they are anything close to that Man City lot otherwise the deal would be done and players would be flying in.

Man City owners don't seem to be too bothered about being fleeced left, right and centre.
and yet they are "pi$$ing around over the asking price" of James Milner. Go figure.

Emiliano Insúa's move to Fiorentina has fallen through, allegedly the player's wage demands were well beyond what Fiorentina were prepared to pay. Hey-ho. Smart money would be on either Andrea Mantovani or Reto Ziegler to be next in the list of targets for the LB position.

and yet they are "pi$$ing around over the asking price" of James Milner. Go figure.

We all know they will pay the massivley over inflated asking price in the end though.

Emiliano Insúa's move to Fiorentina has fallen through, allegedly the player's wage demands were well beyond what Fiorentina were prepared to pay. Hey-ho. Smart money would be on either Andrea Mantovani or Reto Ziegler to be next in the list of targets for the LB position.

What about Molinaro who was at Bayern last year on loan from Juventus? Would be perfect for them I think..if he's still available.

What about Molinaro who was at Bayern last year on loan from Juventus? Would be perfect for them I think..if he's still available.

Molinaro signed for Stuttgart permanently

I know who I'd love Fiorentina to get, Domenico Criscito from Genoa. Pretty sure they wouldn't sell for anything other than big money though; he's a cracking player, much better than Molinaro (although sadly another ex-Juve *spit* :lol:) and more versatile to boot.

Insua is shite. He has no pace , no sense of positioning whatsoever , a very slow turn, short for a defender.

Quite possible the worst player at Liverpool right now. Certainly for me anyway. I would do better in that position.

I remember the hype about Insua before he joined admittedly by blinkered Liverpool fans saying he would be world class. To me he has been awful and doesnt warrant them Argentina caps he has

Manchester City are ready to snap up £34m-rated Barcelona midfielder Gai Assulin for nothing after the Israeli teenager cancelled his contract with the Catalan club

Got to love the Mirror for factual evidence. He was released as he was poor.

Somebody there plays FM too much

so he's worth £34m yet barca let him cancel his contract :suspect:

i think the truth lies somewhere around he's on a free after not making the grade at barca who let his contract expire, might still be a good signing, much like how that juarez turned down barca to join celtic, im thinking that he probably didnt