Jez

Will be a good signing for West Ham if he goes there.

As long as he stays clear of injuries (now where have I heard that before?)

Would tear that league apart if fit.(And arsed)

Those are two pretty big if's for John Carew! :winkold:

Kaka' on loan to Milan, with an option to buy, being rumoured. :D

I heard this too.. I also heard Perez was negotiating the deal in Milan yesterday, unfortunately Kaka's fitness is on par with Petrov's during pre season he has been woeful, last season he was out for a long time due to injury, I personally think he is past it.

I think the can arsed bit is key. I can't see Big John being motivated for a game v a team like Barnsley on a cold winter night. Although I do think Allardyce if anyone could get a lot out of him, if they play the ball to his feet.

Signed now. He'll have to stay motivated and play well if he wants to continue playing for Norway, which he's said before is important to him. Left out of the latest Norway squad (quite rightly), and will need playing time (and good form) if he wants to come back into it.

Don't think Anzhi really care, they've got money coming out of their arsehole and he's a proven quantity in the Premier Liga. Be interesting to see if they want to operate both him and Dzsudzsák down the left flank together or if they'll rotate.

Looks like the deal is done for Romelu Lukaku. Have you seen the size of this lad. 18 years old and 16 stone. Looks like a strong CM but is a pretty handy striker. Thay reckon his not to bothered about playing time just to train with Drogba and co. Good job really!!!

Lassana Diarra done deal for Spurs it would seem, as an upgrade on Palacios who is leaving I think.

Top signing if true, though not a replacement for Modric and I'm surprised you'd pay his wages. What's the rumoured fee? And will you still be able to bring in a top quality striker (which is surely the main priority?)

What on earth is going to happen to your legions of cast offs? Europa league fodder?

I'd take one or two of them at Villa in our current situation but it doesn't look much like we're spending.

Yes, the old proceeds of gulf oil strikes again. If I were a citizen of Qatar/UAE etc I'd be outraged at how the proceeds of my countries resources were being squandered on these vanity projects and not hospitals or schools.

But then again if I wanted to express my outrage in these countries I'd probably be beheaded so that's probably why you dont see it happening!!!

(PS I went to the UAE last month, I have never seen so many white elephants in one place, it was astonishing. The rulers there really do have more money than sense)

Top signing if true, though not a replacement for Modric and I'm surprised you'd pay his wages. What's the rumoured fee? And will you still be able to bring in a top quality striker (which is surely the main priority?)

What on earth is going to happen to your legions of cast offs? Europa league fodder?

I'd take one or two of them at Villa in our current situation but it doesn't look much like we're spending.

I don't know the details of the deal re. fee and wages for Diarra.

Yes, I agree that a first XI striker is the main priority for Spurs. All the noises are that the club is working very hard on this on, but in difficult striker-market conditions. Possibly they'll announce someone no-one expected or believed would sign for Spurs, or maybe even more than one new first XI striker. I live in hope.

As for cast-offs, the main players to depart, I would imagine, are Hutton, Keane, Palacios, Dos Santos, Bentley and maybe Bassong (but only if we sign another CB). I guess maybe Crouch could also go if we managed to sign two new strikers, but right now most Spurs fans would be ecstatic just to see even one new striker.