Jez

Vaughan is a brummie I think, wouldn't mind taking him of your hands!

Yeah he is, he always calls himself a brummie, moved to Preston when he was 5 or 6, his family moved back down to Birmingham when he was 14 but he stayed up here on his own to carry on playing for us. Love the kid but injuries have held him back so much. He'd be pretty cheap I guess.

Everton sign Beckford

I'm confused, I thought this was rumoured in a paper a few weeks ago.. and we all know that we're not meant to believe what the papers say...

:winkold:

Everton sign Beckford

I'm confused, I thought this was rumoured in a paper a few weeks ago.. and we all know that we're not meant to believe what the papers say...

:winkold:

Ehh huh ? There was more than rumour a lot more recent than a few weeks ago.

He'd be a great signing for Birmingham or West Ham, he's a lot better than the strikers we've been linked with, Keane, Rodallega etc

about 27 isn't he? I think he'd be great for us

Feel sorry for Vaughan, looked like he was going to be a real player a few years ago

Yeah, he's 27. He's a better player than I actually gave him credit for before we signed him, his vision is fantastic and he is so strong. Always knows where the goal is too. Just sometimes his work rate is lacking and he doesn't turn up in some games.

Yeah, I love Vaughany, gutted about all his injuries. He has a lot of potential though if he can get his problems sorted.

Yakubu is not 27 :winkold:

He'd be a great signing for Birmingham or West Ham, he's a lot better than the strikers we've been linked with, Keane, Rodallega etc

about 27 isn't he? I think he'd be great for us

Feel sorry for Vaughan, looked like he was going to be a real player a few years ago

Yeah, he's 27. He's a better player than I actually gave him credit for before we signed him, his vision is fantastic and he is so strong. Always knows where the goal is too. Just sometimes his work rate is lacking and he doesn't turn up in some games.

Yeah, I love Vaughany, gutted about all his injuries. He has a lot of potential though if he can get his problems sorted.

Yakubu is not 27 :winkold:

Yeah he is, he always calls himself a brummie, moved to Preston when he was 5 or 6, his family moved back down to Birmingham when he was 14 but he stayed up here on his own to carry on playing for us. Love the kid but injuries have held him back so much. He'd be pretty cheap I guess.

I was pretty sure that Vaughan went to Arthur Terry school in Sutton Coldfield. You may be right but I thought he lived in Birmingham as a teenager.

I was pretty sure that Vaughan went to Arthur Terry school in Sutton Coldfield. You may be right but I thought he lived in Birmingham as a teenager.

He did he moved to Preston to live with some relative so that he was within the 1 hour travelling zone for the Everton Academy

:puke:

Stoke after Carlton Cole apparently. Please let this happen

Carlton Cole (the one from this season) and Hugo Rodallega up front, for me, is quite a partnership. Not that we'd get both... But we can dream.

Stoke after Carlton Cole apparently. Please let this happen

Carlton Cole (the one from this season) and Hugo Rodallega up front, for me, is quite a partnership. Not that we'd get both... But we can dream.

Okay Mr 'sell Gabby for the greater good'.

I agree, I'd like both.

'Arry says he'd like to sign Joe Cole but he's agreed to go somewhere else.

Oh where could it be!

The only teams I could see him going to other than Spurs are Man City and Arsenal, but Harry always says this sort of thing when he is about to sign someone (I still haven't worked out why), so on that basis I fully expect him to be a Spurs player in the near future.