Jez

Stoke after Carlton Cole apparently. Please let this happen

Carlton Cole (the one from this season) and Hugo Rodallega up front, for me, is quite a partnership. Not that we'd get both... But we can dream.

I normally agree with you BoF but...........hell no, to either.

'Arry says he'd like to sign Joe Cole but he's agreed to go somewhere else.

Oh where could it be!

Was just about to post this, what a signing he would be for us!

Sadly I can't see young Joe leaving Laarrrnddarrrnnn Town too soon, my money's on a return to West Ham and wages of around £120k p/w.

Is it really any of Arrys business?

I'm sure the said club will be well impressed.

Total double standards from Redknapp who in the one breath complained about how the world cup squad news leaked out but in the other feels free to leak news about Joe Cole going somewhere else

Is it really any of Arrys business?

I'm sure the said club will be well impressed.

Total double standards from Redknapp who in the one breath complained about how the world cup squad news leaked out but in the other feels free to leak news about Joe Cole going somewhere else

Redknapp, in hypocrisy shocker? surely not!

'Arry says he'd like to sign Joe Cole but he's agreed to go somewhere else.

Oh where could it be!

Harry is actually wrong

Cole has yet to decide , least in the sense of notifying Chelsea

He seems to be changing his mind on a daily basis and had decided to stay at one point ..

i thought capello had told all of the squad that contract / transfer discussions were banned? so cole wont have been sat with arsenal yesterday, he's a typical arsene signing, good on the ball small will miss at least 2 months and offers them nothing they dont already have

i see arsenal have also told barca to piss off, and fair play to them have issued a statement saying barca agreed to show them respect and now should stick to their word, i said about 4/5 pages back if it doesnt happen before laporta goes then it wont happen, so that gives them about 2 weeks to do it

i see arsenal have also told barca to piss off, and fair play to them have issued a statement saying barca agreed to show them respect and now should stick to their word, i said about 4/5 pages back if it doesnt happen before laporta goes then it wont happen, so that gives them about 2 weeks to do it

Barca never showed Arsenal respect when they nicked Fabregas and Merida from them for peanuts