Jez

Dudek

Over Scott Carson and Ross Turnbull? Hmm...

McDonald Mariga - a free agent at 28 having left Parma and not found a club yet. 

Edited by ml1dch

re shaqiri: BM fan thinks that he just had to be far too tacticaly disciplined at BM and inter which killed him a bit. And that he clearly has the ability but just needs to believe himself a bit more. There also seems to be a bigfish/smallfish thing with him and that it explains why hes so good for the swiss side but not at club level.

which i guess will help playing for a team like stoke as Hughes will probably give him so much more freedom and he isnt surrounded by world class players so becomes the "star" man + gets way more space to run with the ball

Edited by gharperr

Dudek

McDonald Mariga - a free agent at 28 having left Parma and not found a club yet. 

I went with Dudek as didnt want to go for a back-up. If I did then Pinto is easily the worst

Dudek

I went with Dudek as didnt want to go for a back-up. 

Like you did with May, Greening and Biscan?

Dudek

I went with Dudek as didnt want to go for a back-up. 

Like you did with May, Greening and Biscan?

but they would have more chance of playing over the season. Biscan played most of the campaign for example