Jez

I'd be pretty annoyed if Villa spaffed 96k p/w on him as it is a lot of money, but £20m all in on Ayew spread over 4 years isn't that bad.

Edited by Milfner

I'd be pretty annoyed if Villa spaffed 96k p/w on him as it is a lot of money, but £20m all in on Ayew spread over 4 years isn't that bad.

Got to consider the knock on effect this will have on the other players at Swansea. Williams, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, KS Yeung will all be looking for the same soon.

Got to consider the knock on effect this will have on the other players at Swansea. Williams, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, KS Yeung will all be looking for the same soon.

Agree, sigurdsson being their best player and getting the big move from spurs and Williams being the captain and his agent cooking up the arsenal interest would still both be doing very well to be on £60k a week, this new guy is on >50% more a week than the rest of the squad, will impact their entire wage structure, big gamble

• Like 1

Agree, sigurdsson being their best player and getting the big move from spurs and Williams being the captain and his agent cooking up the arsenal interest would still both be doing very well to be on £60k a week, this new guy is on >50% more a week than the rest of the squad, will impact their entire wage structure, big gamble

So they put him on 60k a week and pay the 36k a week as a signing bonus (9m)

I imagine this 96k a week includes signing bonus.... but thats just a guess

30-40 is right imo. 50 is prob too high but who knows with the constant inflation due to tv money.

40-50 is prob right for a team like city who needs HG players. Must add a fair few mil onto it

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Some people on RAWK want £££ + Toure :crylaugh:

Toure isn't worth anything.

IMO he actually had a negative value. 2 years left on a  mega contract for a lazy, stroppy **** that has been coasting for 18 months and has no interest in performing anymore.