Jez

still even if he did go to join laudrup, its pretty much killing any international hope for both, both below 30, and both still competing at premiership level. just a strange transfer as Qatar like america to me does tend to be an end of career payday destination, just my two cents ... tbh would happily have chico alongside Vlaar or hernandez allthough he looks suspect alot I still believe there's a quality player in there ..

though both are good neither are good enough or ever have been for Spain team

Swansea will definitly struggle next year, lost some key players and I don't think Garry Monk is a good manager at all.

If they lose Bony (and fail to replace him well), they are down IMO.

They are demanding something stupid like £20m for him, so are obviously trying hard to keep him, but I wonder how keen Bony himself is to stay there with the supposed interest from Liverpool.

Stupid? We weren't saying that last summer with our Benteke saga. They need to get every penny they can.

• Like 2

Apparently Koeman wants Vlaar, Jens Toornstra and Hakim Ziyech

And i want Mila Kunis Scarlet Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence....

Doesn't mean i'm going to get them

Koeman can fantasize about Vlaar all he wants but until he puts in a stupid offer like Shane Long he can fracking do one

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

McEachran was meant to be the next big thing. I can't see him ever playing a game for Chelsea now.

He's, what, 21? And had 6-7 clubs already, none of which have been that keen to extend his stay.

SC Bastia have released a statement saying they want to sign Di Maria. They have no chance and certainly not enough money, but they thought they'd add a name to an apparent 1287 players they've been linked to this Summer.