Jez

Keylor Navas to Real Madrid

This took long enough. He had been linked with them for nearly a month.

Presumably a lot of that has been down to Navas having a holiday after the world cup. End of the road for Iker though. It's almost sad to see how far he has fallen in such a short space of time.

Lopez is the player going apparently

To be fair to Lampard he's made an agreement with City that he will not play against Chelsea. I don't really see the problem,

Really? I see a problem with that, it's call being a professional. If he is being paid by Man City then while he is there he should be available for any game they want him to play.

• Like 1

Forest sign Britt Assombalonga  for £6mil rising to £8mil from Peterborough!!

Peterborough have excellent track record at buying young talent first of all Dwight Gayle and selling him for £8mil last summer to Palace and then buying Assombalonga for 2mil and now sold him for £6mil.

Rumours around that Madrid are after Courtois as well.

Are they trying to build a squad of goalkeepers?

(I'm aware that one or two of them will probably be leaving, but you get my point)

some good FM ones this week, always interesting to see how they get in real life

ferreyra - newcastle (loan) i think he could be a real gem for them

papadapoulos - leverkusen (loan)

behrami - hamburg - think his time at west ham might have tainted some peoples opinion of him, but he's gone for £2.5m, could have done a job for us

manquillo - liverpool (2 year loan)

wolfswinkle - st etienne (loan)

mustafi - valencia

mutch - QPR

cardozo - trabzonspor