Jez

Amalfitano to West Ham. Surprised boggies never kept him on looked decent and useful last season tbf

And on a free. Not a bad signing but I keep getting the impression that West Ham don't really know what they want and that the board are signing some players without talking to Allardyce.

I know of at least one Saints fan who didn't really rate Boruc, I'm not sure the fans will be exactly spitting tacks about replacing him with Forster. The pressure is really on them now to get bodies in before Day 1 though. 

Fraser Forster is actually really good IMO. I'd pick him ahead of Hart and Foster. I agree that its a weird move for them though.

He always struck me as being extremely dodgy from set pieces and crosses, I don't think he's worth anywhere near £10m. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I know of at least one Saints fan who didn't really rate Boruc, I'm not sure the fans will be exactly spitting tacks about replacing him with Forster. The pressure is really on them now to get bodies in before Day 1 though. 

Thats alot of Saints fans

Fraser Forster is actually really good IMO. I'd pick him ahead of Hart and Foster. I agree that its a weird move for them though.

He always struck me as being extremely dodgy from set pieces and crosses, I don't think he's worth anywhere near £10m. 

So was Guzan to be fair. That is something that a keeper can easily work on.