Jez

West Ham doing some serious deals this summer. Already signed Kouyate and now likely to sign Enner Valencia as well as being linked to Konoplyanka and Pedro Obiang from Sampdoria. Bastards, i wish we could bring players like that in.

Yep. Oh well hopefully a takeover soon and we can once again look forward to signing quality players.

• Like 1

Remember these guys still have to settle and adapt to Big Sam hoofball, They had Pablo Amero there second half of the season and he barely played.

"Colombia, a team who have armero in the staring 11, a player who did literally nothing at west ham all season"

I love ITV

I sometimes think he can be slightly overrated but I'd have thought he'd do better than Palace and eight Million seems pretty cheap to me given the amount that Fulham payed for that Leeds player the other day and Hull with their signings too.

Edit: The Mirror are reporting that Spurs want to sell him along with Dawson but both are refusing because they want to impress the new manager.

Edited by useless

Southampton have brought Graziano Pelle from Feyenoord for 8million

Good striker indeed, Tadic and now Pelle are good signings for the Saints

Plenty of players scored in the Dutch league and been useless in the prem, Pelle scored the grand total of one seria A goal. I'll predict a flop.

Pulis has signed creative players in the past and not had a clue how to use them, I'm thinking Tuncay and Gudjohnsson at Stoke. Think better clubs will come in for Glyfi in any case.

Remember these guys still have to settle and adapt to Big Sam hoofball, They had Pablo Amero there second half of the season and he barely played.

"Colombia, a team who have armero in the staring 11, a player who did literally nothing at west ham all season"

I love ITV

A ludicrously harsh analysis. He only arrived in the January transfer window! 

Bojan timed it wrong, promoted to the 1st team too young missed out on being with pep in the b team

Stoke already have muniesa signed from barca last year, hardly got a sniff, but diouf and bojan upfront should be half decent