Jez

liverpool have already signed lambert and were on the brink of signing origi, surprised they want bony, says to me sturridge will play suarez's role and then they'll have bony / origi / lambert in sturridge's

Sturridge is incapable of playing the Suarez role. I think signing Bony is a potential mistake, he just won't get the type of service he likes.

Not that long ago that we almost landed Bony, shame we didn't.

We got Benteke instead though?  :D

We almost got Bony as well as Benteke. Bony was going to be a loan with an option to buy (of ~£8m), but Vitesse decided they wanted the fee up front and he stayed and was the league top scorer.

BBC gossip saying Jelle Vossen from Genk looking to go to Middlesbro.Weren't we linked with him in the last couple of years?

Apparently he is who we wanted originally, went to watch him and Benteke looked much better. So we bought him instead.

Yeah can see Swansea struggling aswell, they started to get found out last season and Monk's record was pretty average. Apparently he's fallen out with the Spanish players apart from Angel Rangel and wants to get rid of them.

Seems De Guzman was only on loan aswell, he isn't listed in their squad currently.

Not that long ago that we almost landed Bony, shame we didn't.

We got Benteke instead though?  :D

We almost got Bony as well as Benteke. Bony was going to be a loan with an option to buy (of ~£8m), but Vitesse decided they wanted the fee up front and he stayed and was the league top scorer.

What he said. Would have been great.

West Ham doing some serious deals this summer. Already signed Kouyate and now likely to sign Enner Valencia as well as being linked to Konoplyanka and Pedro Obiang from Sampdoria. Bastards, i wish we could bring players like that in.

Enner Valencia will flop big time.. no evidence for that claim, just think he will. A player purchased on the back of a decent World Cup