Jez

Parker is a great player and is obviously a lot better than all of our midfielders (when fit),

Bollocks.

Stefan have you ever considered journalism as a career :)

I'm too honest to be a journalist ;)

Illarra Xabi

Ronaldo Isco Bale

Suarez

Would just be amazing. Imagine Ronaldo will be off though if Madrid sign Suarez and Bale

Heard earlier that rumours again of ronaldo going back to utd, one of their sponsors funding th deal.. No idea if true.. Wouldn't of thought so but stranger things have happened

Illarra Xabi

Ronaldo Isco Bale

Suarez

Would just be amazing. Imagine Ronaldo will be off though if Madrid sign Suarez and Bale

Heard earlier that rumours again of ronaldo going back to utd, one of their sponsors funding th deal.. No idea if true.. Wouldn't of thought so but stranger things have happened

Funnily enough I had heard that Nike were willing to pay a large sum for United to sign Ronaldo as they dont like him being at an Adidas sponsored club

Yep, I think they can close for business once they bring in Flamini.  Transfer window complete, and lots of satisfied season ticket holders.

Job done, Arsène!

Today is just getting better and better for Arsenal:

Sky Italia reporting that Real and Spurs have agreed a £93m deal for Bale.

Also Martinez has come out and said the window should close at the start of the season rather than once games have started to be played which seems like a fair point, if you're going to draw an arbitrary line for when these things can or can't happen then the start of the season seems like a more logical place to do that.

I probably would get rid of the transfer windows anyway, it only plays for the agents and media who loves the end of the windows.

When we didn't have a transfer window then people were saying we should have one for exactly the same reasons as you claim we shouldn't.   At least with a window silly season is confined to a couple of months a year rather than all year round. 

Today is just getting better and better for Arsenal:

Some great comments on there.

Such a masterplan from Wenger: "Haha, I bid for le Higuaín, le Suárez, le Rooney et le Benzema, and you forget zat all along we 'av le Bendtner!  KAPOW! Je juis génial.  Now, on with ze season!"

Willian off to Chelsea then. Another attacking midfielder, just what they need.

Willian

Mata

Hazard

Oscar

De Bruyne

Schurle

Moses

Marin

Kakuta

Thorgen Hazard

Piazon

I appreciate some of those are out on loan but its still a bit mental

Willian off to Chelsea then. Another attacking midfielder, just what they need.

Willian

Mata

Hazard

Oscar

De Bruyne

Schurle

Moses

Marin

Kakuta

Thorgen Hazard

Piazon

I appreciate some of those are out on loan but its still a bit mental

I count that as 8 first team AM's, with most being good enough for at least a top 6-8 team, surely some of them are going to be unhappy and want a move?

With Willian in, I see Mata's days numbered. Which is frankly mental given the season he just had.

Yeah, Mata is one of the best players at the moment, insane to buy yet another attacking mid. Switch Rooney <-> Mata?