Zlatan Ibrahimovic

mikeyp102

Would he cut the mustard in the prem?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would he cut the mustard in the prem?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Heh.. I thought Scandinavians were pretty "chill" people.

Evidently they're just as much of a bunch of pussies as we are in the UK. 

How thin does your skin have to be to be upset about a guy who's retirement is coming up and is building a business?  

Football fans - 97% thick morons. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

How thin does your skin have to be to be upset about a guy who's retirement is coming up and is building a business?  

I think 97% is a bit generous too

• Like 1

Since it's against Sampdoria Zlatan is obviously going to come on and score in the 2nd half.

Milan are playing terribly so far so he might be on early. 

Sampdoria also sporting their ugliest ever kit for this game :(

I dont think Milan have played a decent game all season, such a poor club at the moment and not too comfortable to not be in a relegation battle

Genuinely think we would beat them comfortably 

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

For real.  I'm actually not even sure that would happen here.

On the pitch now

Edit: Solid but unspectacular cameo.

Easy to see he still has quality and Milan looked a bit better when he came on. His hold up play is better than pretty much anyone's and you can see how much respect the opponents have for his as they step off when he gets the ball. He was less selfish than you might expect and mostly tried to get his teammates into scoring positions in situations you'd usually expect him to try and take a shot.

Almost scored when he got his head on a deflected cross but didn't have time to get any power or direction on it. Will still be a few weeks away from form but it was sorta promising.

Edited by sne

Only 3 games played yesterday but still, not bad for a 6 ft 5, 95kg, 38 years old guy.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic registered a top sprint speed of 32.45km/h during Cagliari - Milan, the third fastest of any player in round 19 of Serie A so far.

On 12/01/2020 at 11:42, sne said:

Only 3 games played yesterday but still, not bad for a 6 ft 5, 95kg, 38 years old guy.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic registered a top sprint speed of 32.45km/h during Cagliari - Milan, the third fastest of any player in round 19 of Serie A so far.

7th fasted speed recorded all season in the Serie A apparently. :o

Ronaldo's highest is 31,73 

• 2 months later...

Is training with Hammarby in the Swedish Allsvenskan, the club he's an investor in.

By all accounts he will not play for AC Milan again, obviously due to Covid-19 but also because they fired his buddy Boban and demoted Maldini.

Might just be a minute chance of him doing a season in Sweden now, but odds on he won't.

Fwiw Victor Nilsson Lindelöf is training with his old club Västerås and he certainly won't be playing for them.

• 3 months later...
Â