What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

Does anybody still think that we should reject all bids and kindly tell City where to go?

Or has everyone now jumped into the "If Jimmy wants to go, Sod him and take City to the cleaners whilst we're at it" Boat?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody still think that we should reject all bids and kindly tell City where to go?

Or has everyone now jumped into the "If Jimmy wants to go, Sod him and take City to the cleaners whilst we're at it" Boat?

I honestly believe that there will be a lot of people dissapointed if he stays now. A lot of fans seem to have already spent the money, although no news on any deal has even been said. Even the constant daily links arent happening anymore.

If Milner stays then I'll be overjoyed. Not just for the fact that he's staying but for the fact that we'll be able to build a team around him and it will put a bit of faith back into football.

However, City are offering stupid money which we could use to our advantage. So if he leaves.. every cloud.

If Milner goes, it is because Villa have declared an acceptable value for him, which we thought was reasonable. This is why you haven't asked for £80m off of us.

or maybe its because milnes contracts running down and we are forced to sell because his value will go down if he refuses to sign a new contract? :?

I honestly believe that there will be a lot of people dissapointed if he stays now. A lot of fans seem to have already spent the money, although no news on any deal has even been said. Even the constant daily links arent happening anymore.

Just bought me a bucket of chicken wings.

Looks like he has given the signal he wants to leave. **** off you greedy little ponce.

And it starts ....

You know all the details, you know he has asked to leave, you know its all about money do you?

You dont yet just abuse him, same with Barry its a joke and wont be the last.

Perhaps he doesn't see MON getting Villa into the champs league anytime soon, god forbid!

Brilliant, people honestly think MON can replace the hole left by Milner?

Whats his track record like for CM's... Good, Potential, Shit.

Yeah, great point. Just like we suffered when Barry went. :(

We had Milner to replace him, who we got now Sidwell?

:lol:

Just bought me a bucket of chicken wings.

u get any change?

I just want this to end. I want him to stay, if he wants to stay. If not, the sooner he walks, the better. But I still won't like it. But an out drawn transfer saga is not what we need right now. And if he wants to join that wannabe-club I think it'll happen soon as they can put up the money.

Brilliant, people honestly think MON can replace the hole left by Milner?

Whats his track record like for CM's... Good, Potential, Shit.

Yeah, great point. Just like we suffered when Barry went. :(

We had Milner to replace him, who we got now Sidwell?

:lol:

Sorry. Forgot Milner was already here when O'Neill came.

I think it's easy to blame the money aspect with Milner, but player for player Man City are ahead of us and are more likely to achieve the Champions League spot before us, whether they will is another question? we stuck with them until the final week of the season last year. He will get to play with the likes of Tevez, Silva and Adebayor, all players who would easily get into our side. But then we have fans who question whether we'll be able to replace Milner? MON had the same questions thrown at him when we sold Laursen and Barry, but he replaced them very well, i think if we get 28Million, we can purchase the right players to compete in the top 6.

IF Milner goes to Citeh for me it would be another nail in the farcical 'sport' we call football's coffin. Become more and more disillusioned with these 'stars' who have nothing but money in their heads, no love for the clubs who produced them, nurtured their talent and got them into the national team by sticking with them.

If Milner leaves, which I don't want to happen (but probably will if he is gonna be an arse with the contract talks) then it is a simple fact that we have to accept, we are just a stepping stone for players to promote themselves, print a price tag on themselves then ship them off to the highest bidder.

It's rubbish! What kind of progress have we made if this happen? **** all! It's just like selling Yorke, yeah nice sum of money but we're never gonna be a 'Big club' if our mentality is to sell off the talent we have. If Milner wants to leave then fair play, sell him to highest bidder. Who ever his replacement will be doing the same 2/3 years down the line.

Wonder why England failed to perform in the World Cup. Narrow-minded, self-obsessed nature of the Premier League. Money, money, money. Fed up of it, the sport I love is just being ruined.

Sorry, rant over.

If Milner leaves, which I don't want to happen (but probably will if he is gonna be an arse with the contract talks) then it is a simple fact that we have to accept, we are just a stepping stone for players to promote themselves, print a price tag on themselves then ship them off to the highest bidder.

Something David Moyes and Everton get tremendous credit for

Wonder why England failed to perform in the World Cup. Narrow-minded, self-obsessed nature of the Premier League. Money, money, money. Fed up of it, the sport I love is just being ruined.

Sorry, rant over.

Was watching some old circa 2000 era clips and have to agree with you to an extent there.

we have ourselves to blame though, we had a good opportunity twice to finish 4th and we blew it.

we have ourselves to blame though, we had a good opportunity twice to finish 4th and we blew it.

when was the 2nd?