What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

There's nothing on the yellow breaking news strap so it's gotta be shit. SSN cream their knickers over deals like this one. I'm completely devoid of any enthusiasm with this deal, don't care if he goes, wouldn't mind if he stays. I trust MON and Randy to do the right thing by the football club.

Oh, the Meaning Evil really do need to stop reading VT don't they? Today's headline is a corker. Lazy bastard journalism.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onuha is a part of the deal apparently

Where you heard that HV? Onuoha would be a welcome addition to the squad, just hope there's £25m coming with him! Or he brings Ireland, De Jong or Kompany with him!

I was told we don't like players plus cash deals it has to be a straight cash deal . Not surprised us linked with him but think it will be a seperate deal if it's correct.

I was told we don't like players plus cash deals it has to be a straight cash deal . Not surprised us linked with him but think it will be a seperate deal if it's correct.

Why would that be? It doesn't make logical sense to me but maybe I'm missing something?

It strikes me as a good way of ensuring you actually get players you want rather than possibly missing out on them because a deal gets struck for them with another club. Can you elaborate on the reasons for our reluctance to do that way?

Why would that be? It doesn't make logical sense to me but maybe I'm missing something?

It strikes me as a good way of ensuring you actually get players you want rather than possibly missing out on them because a deal gets struck for them with another club. Can you elaborate on the reasons for our reluctance to do that way?

I'm sure whilst negotiations are going on about Milner, a set price will be made for any players of theirs we're interested in. We sold Barry and bought Dunne seperately last summer, I expect it will happen again. Maybe it's a finance/accounting/tax thing?

Because Villa think the values get clouded and if its 28 mill they don't want City saying here is 18 mill and 10 for Ireland as an example . They will leave the Ireland deal until after the Milner deal is done imo . However I think it could work for us with Davies Young and Keaneplus cash going in different routes again if thats correct .

Because Villa think the values get clouded and if its 28 mill they don't want City saying here is 18 mill and 10 for Ireland as an example . They will leave the Ireland deal until after the Milner deal is done imo . However I think it could work for us with Davies Young and Keaneplus cash going in different routes again if thats correct .

What do you mean by this?

It came from someone ITK from their side.

I am confused as to when Milner became such a world beater?

I really don't think he is as good as people think.

I think MON will replace him and replace him well, if he wants to go then we will move on as we always have.

UTV

Carew was a swap.

Yes fair point and boy did that work for us but the type of money we are talking about for Milner they want straight cash .

and tbf,it was Baros we swapped..as bad as i think Carew is at times,that lad was rubbish..

Brilliant, people honestly think MON can replace the hole left by Milner?

Whats his track record like for CM's... Good, Potential, Shit.

Downing to play in centre mid next season confirmed! All part of a master plan.