PL: Hull a Match Thread 2010/04/21 19:45

limpid

come to think of it, Do all the villa players even turn up for training? We might aswell just have 11 players training. No need for the other lads to turn up.

To be fair though, they'd only headbutt each other anyway.

yeah you are **** smart probably still think we could replace MON with Jose Mourinho :crylaugh:

Genius bar is that way son --->

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's the right line up.

Why so?

I think it's our strongest available team. I think it needs a bit of help on 70 minutes, but I think this team is capable of winning the game before then. I'm not sure it will, but I think it's capable.

come to think of it, Do all the villa players even turn up for training? We might aswell just have 11 players training. No need for the other lads to turn up.

We have seventeen players who have started at least ten games this season.

I think it's the right line up.

So do I, the time for rotation has been and gone now.

yup.

that ship sailed a good few months ago now.

Still though, before a derby game perhaps? Whether we finish 5th/7th etc id love a win on Sunday.

We needed to rotate a little earlier your right. Annoying really.

Just keeps the opposition guessing, i Guarantee every manager we play against knows what were going to do.

I feel strangely detached from this one.

Not a great spectacle I suspect, same as. If we get a few crosses on target it'll should go reasonably well.

Early goal and it might all fall into place for us.

and a centre half playing right back who cant pass or cross.

and a centre half playing right back who cant pass or cross.

One problem at a time please!

:)

I'd be happier with Young there too.

So just to make it clear, you'd play that creative powerhouse that is NRC against Hull, whilst they play 3 in the middle? Okay.

1. So what your saying is MON plays the team he feels is best suited to that match? Mate, he plays the same team regardless.

2. Who said anything about NRC in particular?

I think Alex McLeish and the Blues will be very pleased at this starting XI. Talk about running them into the ground.

There's some truth in that, but if we win this one I think it will give us a lift and confidence before Sunday. I think that can make a difference to tired legs.