PL: Hull a Match Thread 2010/04/21 19:45

limpid

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a draw too, which will be good enough if we win at the weekend,bullard we all know about but saturday was the first time he has turned up since coming back from injury. altidore is a handful for defenders and wins lots of free kicks but sadly doesnt score the goals.

our youngster cairney if he plays would be the suprise package, everton keep sending scouts to watch him so i expect we'll loose him in the summer

i think a draw too, which will be good enough if we win at the weekend,bullard we all know about but saturday was the first time he has turned up since coming back from injury. altidore is a handful for defenders and wins lots of free kicks but sadly doesnt score the goals.

our youngster cairney if he plays would be the suprise package, everton keep sending scouts to watch him so i expect we'll loose him in the summer

Win draw or lose 2moro mate, please see below:

Goin Down Goin Down Goin Down

Win draw or lose 2moro mate, please see below:

Goin Down Goin Down Goin Down

cartoon.jpg ????

Going to be very tough - and we need to defend better than we have recently if we are to take the points here. Not confident atall but am hoping we can get the win. Just wish Ceullar was dropped for Luke Young but this wont happen.

Our players will be shagged by the time we play blues as we'll have played the same team for all 3 games in a week (8 days).

Fonz start = win.

Whats that based on?

maybe that we're guaranteed a 1-0 head start if he does start

Are we? I didn't know that! Maybe he should have started every game.

What a load of tripe!!!

6 in 7 starts suggests otherwise

they are the only scouts ive seen down the training ground. theres rumours of liverpool but havnt seen their scouts, hes a cracking football he just needs to bulk up a bit as he's a bit lightweight

he looks quality! I'd love to see him stay at Hull instead of rotting in Liverpool's reserves

if he went anywhere id prefare everton as their youth get chances, i think if we go down he will get sold as we wont be getting bids for many of our other players and we desperatly need to reduce the wage bill and get cash into the club

Fonz start = win.

Whats that based on?

maybe that we're guaranteed a 1-0 head start if he does start

Are we? I didn't know that! Maybe he should have started every game.

What a load of tripe!!!

6 in 7 starts suggests otherwise

Ellaborate?

almost every other time he's started he's scored

so its not 6 in 7?

and against lower opposition

and sometimes we were 2-0 down when he scored, so you could argue that he starts we get a 2-0 disadvantage (if of course you go with your theory).

As I said before - Utter tripe.

yeah I agree but doubt he'd get many games even at Everton to be honest, who else do you think will leave if you go down?

boetang ,hesselink and barmby are out of contract and i doubt we would offer them a new one(i think they are on 25-30k p/w)

i would like to see bullard leave as his wages are close to 50k after his appearance bonus. but no one would be stupid enough to take him off our hands.

cousin looks set to leave for greece and geovanni looks set to go to portugal

altidore and sonko loan ends so that them gone.

sadly due to our last chairman alot of our average players are on big contracts so i doubt anyone would take them on the money they are on.

i have no doubt if we go down administration is coming and proberbly a slip into league one

the only player out of them i will be sad to leave will be altidore as i think the las has a good future in the game

6 goals in 7 starts

he's scored against Zilina, Hamburg, Blackburn, Portsmouth, Brighton and Doncaster

the guy's a goalscoring machine

as I said if he starts tomorrow, we're as good as 1-0 up already

He has that knack of being in the right place at the right time, the thing i like is even if he misses, it doesn't affect his game. He'll come good and will be a massive assett for years to come.

6 goals in 7 starts

he's scored against Zilina, Hamburg, Blackburn, Portsmouth, Brighton and Doncaster

the guy's a goalscoring machine

as I said if he starts tomorrow, we're as good as 1-0 up already

Im not with ya mate. Portsmouth??????

And if were counting Hamburg - we were 3-0 down so 1-0 up doesn't apply. Just say If delfouneso starts hel probably score - if thats what you mean

yeah I agree but doubt he'd get many games even at Everton to be honest, who else do you think will leave if you go down?

boetang ,hesselink and barmby are out of contract and i doubt we would offer them a new one(i think they are on 25-30k p/w)

i would like to see bullard leave as his wages are close to 50k after his appearance bonus. but no one would be stupid enough to take him off our hands.

cousin looks set to leave for greece and geovanni looks set to go to portugal

altidore and sonko loan ends so that them gone.

sadly due to our last chairman alot of our average players are on big contracts so i doubt anyone would take them on the money they are on.

i have no doubt if we go down administration is coming and proberbly a slip into league one

the only player out of them i will be sad to leave will be altidore as i think the las has a good future in the game

blimey I didn't realise the contract situation was that bad, you're not going to have much of a squad left! what do you think of Dowie as a manager? is he the man for next season? is his contract up at the end of this season? can't quite remember

yea he's on a contract till the end of the season, he's an ok manager glad he's taken some of the players off browns naughty step, we needed a change and didnt have the money for anyone of a better quality.

sadly our last chairman was given the resources to do anything he wanted to without the owner doing anything. i would mind going down if we wasnt laden with the 9th highest wage bill in the league and most players signed whilst in the PL with no claus in their contract for a wage reduction on relegation.

i forgot to add mendy to the list, he gets to leave on a free if we are relgated