PL: Hull a Match Thread 2010/04/21 19:45

limpid

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shock...

Its same team as started Pompey.

Hull: Duke, McShane, Sonko, Mouyokolo, Dawson, Fagan, Cairney, Boateng, Kilbane, Bullard, Vennegoor of Hesselink.

Subs: Myhill, Barmby, Altidore, Geovanni, Cullen, Cooper, Olofinjana.

Aston Villa: Friedel, Cuellar, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Downing, Milner, Petrov, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor, Carew.

Subs: Guzan, Luke Young, Sidwell, Delfouneso, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Beye.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Woeful management.

Tbh. He is using the squad as he said. Clark abit tired from Saturdays sitting down so young comes back into replace him to keep things fresh on the bench.

This made me laugh out loud!

And who says he dont rotate. The funny thing is, id actually started with every single one of those players on the bench tonight.

I think the guy's and egit tactically. Why oh why dont we rest a couple of players.

Am I the only one to be frustrated by this? We have a derby game coming up this sunday, why cant we just rest Petrov, Dunne, Gabby for at least 45 mins tonight.

Why oh why

:cry:

Shock...

Its same team as started Pompey.

Hull: Duke, McShane, Sonko, Mouyokolo, Dawson, Fagan, Cairney, Boateng, Kilbane, Bullard, Vennegoor of Hesselink.

Subs: Myhill, Barmby, Altidore, Geovanni, Cullen, Cooper, Olofinjana.

Aston Villa: Friedel, Cuellar, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Downing, Milner, Petrov, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor, Carew.

Subs: Guzan, Luke Young, Sidwell, Delfouneso, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Beye.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Woeful management.

And the game hasn't even kicked off. Nice one. :yawn:

Woeful management.

Why have you been spending 5 days a week with the team on the training pitch? know the exact energy levels of the players? confidence? niggling injuries? who wants to play? who isn't in the right frame of mind to play? who's getting along? who's butting heads? so on and so forth? or are you basing your opinion on nothing?

Woeful management.

Why have you been spending 5 days a week with the team on the training pitch? know the exact energy levels of the players? confidence? niggling injuries? who wants to play? who isn't in the right frame of mind to play? who's getting along? who's butting heads? so on and so forth? or are you basing your opinion on nothing?

So then what your saying is, all of the other professional footballers in our squad dont have any energy levels, are low on confidence, all have injuries, hate each other and are headbutting each other all the time.

But that XI are perfect. they never 'but heads'.

Niave thinking my friend. We have a squad for a reason. We just refuse to use it. And it costs us.

I'd like to think the Fonz as a real impact sub tonight, give us a different option in the last 20-30 minutes, he's not quite ready to be starting against sides like Hull. Still have us on a win, if anything Hull like to leak goals.

So then what your saying is, all of the other professional footballers in our squad dont have any energy levels, are low on confidence, all have injuries, hate each other and are headbutting each other all the time.

But that XI are perfect. they never 'but heads'.

Niave thinking my friend. We have a squad for a reason. We just refuse to use it. And it costs us.

No what I'm saying is if this is our best starting 11 and there's nothing to suggest it isn't why would it be woeful management not to change it especially if all 11 are fit to play, taking into account that these same players have only a handful more games this season and many of them Milner, Downing, Warnock, Gabby, Cuellar still have aspirations of going to the World Cup and would not want to be rested?

Recently I recall Delph coming in for Milner v Bolton, Carew coming in for Heskey, Young playing v Chelsea, Downing being dropped for Sidwell etc.