The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

So here's some of what Kota Ibushi has been up to since not signing for WWE

I've seen some crazy shit in my time as a wrestling fan, but that is really something. 

Jimmy Havoc is going to be in this year's CZW Tournament of Death btw, can't possibly call the winner, it's a great line-up - much like Best of the Best, but I really really hope Sami wins that. 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If someone finds please pm me a link sounds interesting ;)

Easy to find on google. 

Let's just say she's a stone cold freak. One video involves her having sex in a public changing room, the other she's getting tag teamed by Brain Maddock and Xavier Woods. 

The one that got me not because it was the most lewd was the sex in a public changing room. This got me because if someone at WWE recognises that changing room and can 100% prove that it was recorded backstage at a WWE event then she could be in trouble. 

I hope that she doesn't get into trouble for this. Yes she has been stupid and she probably should have deleted the images and videos from her iCloud too, but she is the victim here and it would suck if she lost her job as a result. Yes if she did have sex on company time in a changing room at a WWE Event, Performance Center or Full Sail University (NXT Venue) she is in the wrong, but only getting into trouble because private information leaked is harsh. 

I gotta say though I feel like I certainly know her sexual personality a lot more now. She's into threesomes, public sex and anal play with sex toys and I'm hearing rumours of even weirder stuff yet to leak. 

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

The one that got me not because it was the most lewd was the sex in a public changing room. This got me because if someone at WWE recognises that changing room and can 100% prove that it was recorded backstage at a WWE event then she could be in trouble. 

I hope that she doesn't get into trouble for this. Yes she has been stupid and she probably should have deleted the images and videos from her iCloud too, but she is the victim here and it would suck if she lost her job as a result. Yes if she did have sex on company time in a changing room at a WWE Event, Performance Center or Full Sail University (NXT Venue) she is in the wrong, but only getting into trouble because private information leaked is harsh. 

I gotta say though I feel like I certainly know her sexual personality a lot more now. She's into threesomes, public sex and anal play with sex toys and I'm hearing rumours of even weirder stuff yet to leak. 

Thing is the Rock is making a WWE movie about her isn't he?  No such thing as bad publicity.

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Thing is the Rock is making a WWE movie about her isn't he?  No such thing as bad publicity.

You are right, but this is like her 7th misdemeanour or potential misdemeanour with the company in as many months.

It may not be bad publicity for the movie, but WWE is a PG show and this doesn't look great for WWE not if someone at WWE can prove she had sex on company time backstage.

I don't want her to get in trouble as this leak is punishment/embarrassment enough, but WWE have fired people for far less.

Kaityln (Celeste Bonin) former WWE Diva and former Divas Champion has had her nudes leaked.

Summer Rae has also had images leaked, but they are nothing all that explicit you could likely find more revealing stuff on her Instagram. 

13 hours ago, Daweii said:

if someone at WWE recognises that changing room and can 100% prove that it was recorded backstage at a WWE event then she could be in trouble.

She literally had her boyfriend jizz on the NXT Women's title. I don't think where that occurred matters :lol:

• Like 4

I've actually been grossly unkind there in suggesting Paige was the instigator in that fact. On reflection I would perhaps suggest Maddox asked if he could do it.

"I'm never going to have a WWE title run...never! They had me working as a referee and GM, I'm a wrestler for pete's sake! They'll never take me seriously. But if I could...well, if you let me jizz on your title, then in a way, that would always be mine, wouldn't it Paige?"

"Tyler, I have to admit that's a little odd, but I see your point, so OK"

"Great!...can I take a picture too. You know, for prosperity."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daweii said:

Kaityln (Celeste Bonin) former WWE Diva and former Divas Champion has had her nudes leaked.

Summer Rae has also had images leaked, but they are nothing all that explicit you could likely find more revealing stuff on her Instagram. 

Related image

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

How recent was the Xavier Woods 2 on 1 handicap match? Isn't he married? Stupid boy.

I believe the footage is from when Paige and Xavier were still in NXT so at the very least 3 years ago.

Â