PL: Portsmouth a Match Thread 2010/04/18 16:00

limpid

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Martin and the majority of our fans complain that we don't have a big enough squad, yet there's no place even on the bench for Young £5.5m, Davies £10m and Delph £8M

His small squad excuses are boring and incorrect. MON has bought all of these players yet doesn't trust them.

I am behind the Manager 100% but I struggle to disagree with this, he has spent the money and yet still refuses to rotate properly. I hope he make the right balance of changes mid week.

Woo! Reo on the bench!

I'm starting to think that Luke Young must be having some off the pitch problems, perhaps still having issues dealing with the death of his brother.

Without being harsh, I really doubt it. I mean, it was a half brother and even if they were close.....

To someone who has had a half brother who died whom I was an am still very close to that is very harsh. My brother passed away 7 years ago and still miss the big guy.

Back to the footie; should be a comfortable win but then again we are Villa after all. :D

Here's another gem from Infostrada Sports: Lennard Sowah becomes the first player born after the Premier League was formed to start a PL match. The Ghanaian defender was born on 23 August 1992, eight days after the first PL matches were played.

Makes me feel old :\

:shock:

Milner

Young

Downing

Gabby

Warnock

Cuellar

None of these players will want to be rested cause their are still trying to impress their way into World Cup Squads.

Cuellar not going to be playing for Spain while he is playing RB for us imo, think he might want to leave come the summer.