PL: Portsmouth a Match Thread 2010/04/18 16:00

limpid

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's never gonna happen but i'd love to see Fonz play up front with Gabby, think they'd be frightening. All the hold up play that Carew is used for Gabby is just as capable but far more mobile.

You and me both, but Carew is scoring goals.

I'm expecting to see the same line up that started vs Everton.

O'Neill's pet "Heskey" to come on and not score another likely outcome.

Probably will be another draw. :cry:

But Heskey didn't even play at all on Wednesday.

Portsmouth

Doubtful: Boateng (ankle), James (calf), Mokoena (groin), Rocha (unspecified), Yebda (knee)

Injured\unavailable: Belhadj (hamstring), Ben Haim (groin), Dindane (contractual), Hreidarsson (Achilles), O'Hara (back), Webber (knee)

I think we will lose.

Makes sense you know. The worst team in the Premier League, all ready relegated, got nothing to play for and two of their best players out versus a team that is better in every single way, with no key players out and has something to really fight for.

Definate loss :|

Anyways, I'm going 3-0 villa.

Villa are gonna win 7-0, Gabby grabbing himself 4 goals.

You heard it here first, now get yourself down Laddies (or your preferred gamblers) and stick a pony on it!

(i really hope this doesn't happen as i haven't gambled and i imagine the odds are quite tidy)

Some people seem to be underestimating Pompey a bit too much. Yes, we are good enough to beat them. However, Spurs were good enough to beat them and didn't.

I do think we will win though and am going for 2-0 to us. UTV!