PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we've played badly to be honest really.... but i feel we've been grossly disadvantaged by the manager again....obviously never any gurantee to win...However....sorry to say... I like the man....but....**** MON OUT!!!!!! Not because i'm fickle....just because he has TAKEN US AS FAR AS HE CAN!!!!!!!! The same predictable shit every single time!!!!!!! I repeat... I really do like the man..... I just don't really see the room for growth behind this. :( .SHIT...GOAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!. Still feel the same though

I don't think we've played badly to be honest really.... but i feel we've been grossly disadvantaged by the manager again....obviously never any gurantee to win...However....sorry to say... I like the man....but....**** MON OUT!!!!!! Not because i'm fickle....just because he has TAKEN US AS FAR AS HE CAN!!!!!!!! The same predictable shit every single time!!!!!!! I repeat... I really do like the man..... I just don't really see the room for growth behind this. :( .SHIT...GOAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!. Still feel the same though

Is that you saying shit because we've scored an equaliser?