PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not unmarked, Young was challenging him. Though you have to ask why it was him when Dunne was seemingly marking no-one. Fantastic header by Cahill mind.

Have to say second half I'm not sure we deserve to win this anyway. Hopefully can still get a draw - given the spurs scoreline I think a win is fast becoming immaterial.

good idea - lets throw the fonz in with ten minutes to go and expect him to turn the game round.

no pressure like, but if we dont score we have zero chance of finishing fourth. no pressure nath...

What would you have said if he'd brought Heskey on out of interest?

Dunne again losing Cahill
Looked more like young was on him to me, which would be the worst match up ever.

Thing was for nearly all crosses to date Dunne has (supposed) to be marking Cahill and if you look at the replay he's looking around as if someone has tapped him on the wrong shoulder. He is supposed to be a rock at the back and again tonight has looked more Fraggle Rock

MON OUT TO **** FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

How long will it take for the Carling Cup Final, The Wembley Semi-Final before people wind their necks in and know the man has took as far as he can.

**** HELL

Atrocious.

MON OUT TO **** FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

How long will it take for the Carling Cup Final, The Wembley Semi-Final before people wind their necks in and know the man has took as far as he can.

**** HELL

Atrocious.

i wish people would say these things when were winning or at 1-1 because its just stupid angry people who dont have a *****ng clue