New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have thought if Tata sponsored us they would advertise the Land Rover and Jaguar brands.....

No need. As I keep saying, jaguar Land Rover are already very recognisable brands. Any company sponsoring us will be looking to raise brand awareness. It's only when you get to the teams like Man united and Chelsea where big name companies already recognisable start sponsoring, because they are then associated with winners.

Despite Tata owning JLR, very few people know who they are. If they're looking to bring their own vehicles or anything else they make into the UK market then this may be the way forward and I could perhaps see it happening.

I agree the logo doesn't look too bad at all.

20 quid is a great deal picked up a spare home shirt myself. Regardless of who our new sponsors will be the current shirts and last years will be timeless classics due to the support of Acorns. In 5/6 years we'll feel a little odd wearing old 32RED of CDWS kits but the Acorns ones will always be rather cool.

20 quid is a great deal picked up a spare home shirt myself. Regardless of who our new sponsors will be the current shirts and last years will be timeless classics due to the support of Acorns. In 5/6 years we'll feel a little odd wearing old 32RED of CDWS kits but the Acorns ones will always be rather cool.

Yep, that's exactly right, timeless.

Â