New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

I've asked the Genreal to confirm waht psorts direct are syaing.

It really pisses me off that our kits seem to take such a long time to be released!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather them come out that late, gives me chance to save the money to buy them!

Because if they were out early, you wouldn't be able to save up to buy one...

Well I have a lot of expense in the first 6 months of the year so yeah smart arse

I'm not being smart. You can still buy a jersey in August even if they are launched in June/July. The fact you'd rather they come out only at the point when you can afford one is, well, a bit selfish.

This year to launch the kit Villa should have captain Jack drive from Mogadishu to Kabul in this:

main15.jpg

Complete with a Springsteen "born in the USA" horn!

This year to launch the kit Villa should have captain Jack drive from Mogadishu to Kabul in this:

main15.jpg

Complete with a Springsteen "born in the USA" horn!

christ, you lot been watching Topgear from Vietnam????? :)

bit plain for my liking. somone did a mock up of a navy away kit with a white sash - REALLY want that one to materialise.

That was me who did that. Based on the US top, so I better do one like that! haha

Â