The VT Baby club

kimmie

17 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I love hearing stuff like that. Great stuff.

Way off topic but my Dad was quite pally with John Bonham in the late 60's and as a result got to hang about with other such luminaries of the Midlands music scene like Ozzy, Geezer Butler and Roy Wood. 

Obviously wasn't impressed by it all as he ended up working for the council as a a carpenter after rejecting a chance to be a roadie on Sabbath's first US tour! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Way off topic but my Dad was quite pally with John Bonham in the late 60's and as a result got to hang about with other such luminaries of the Midlands music scene like Ozzy, Geezer Butler and Roy Wood. 

Obviously wasn't impressed by it all as he ended up working for the council as a a carpenter after rejecting a chance to be a roadie on Sabbath's first US tour! 

**** me and why haven't you told me this before. One of the best posts I've ever read :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After deciding we were going to wait, we've had the 20 week scan and found out we're having a girl.

I come from a male dominated family so it's going to take some getting used to being complete outnumbered my females, my Mrs has a four year old already. On the plus side at least I've had some preparation for some of the girly stuff ahead.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Wife is expecting our first child and had the 20 week scan earlier this week and all's good and healthy.

Another little Villan on the way!

Congrats :)

I think Kodija is a good name for a boy or girl...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Congrats :)

I think Kodija is a good name for a boy or girl...

I did suggest Tony Ian Sid Martin Christian Albert Olof Stiliyan Kodija Withe McGrath but the wife said no.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Contractions started last night so hopefully not too long now. She's resting in bed after a bad nights sleep and I'm starting my two weeks off work.

So, you'll be in the pub then? ;)

Â