The VT Baby club

kimmie

On 10/04/2017 at 12:10, AVFC_Hitz said:

So...the girlfriend is 8 weeks pregnant. 

In about 7 months a half Bulgarian, half English legend will be born.

I don't care what you all say. If it's a boy I'm naming it Stiliyan.

Congratulations to you and thunder power!

Anyone else imagining Hitz's baby being born with a big **** off beard and beanie hat?

Edited by Ingram85

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Heeey mine too! Just under 9 weeks. Mine will be half Australian and quarter Ukranian and quarter English though.

I've been waiting a long time to join in on this thread :) I've never been in a better place in my life either. So ready

Good luck to you mate.

I'm also in a great place. About to a fully qualified Montessori teacher and money in the bank. 

I'm still terrified I'll be a nob though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Good luck to you mate.

I'm also in a great place. About to a fully qualified Montessori teacher and money in the bank. 

I'm still terrified I'll be a nob though.

Good luck to you too.

I'm a few years into my career as a Police officer and I have a partner who shares my parenting philosophies almost exactly, and with various maternity and long service leave arrangements she can take up to 70 weeks off at half pay, so we'll have no issues at all.

All going well at the moment although the missus is feeling unwell, hopefully only a few more weeks of that at most.

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Amber Scarlett Walker, born 20.18 on the A51 Rugeley to Lichfield road. We never made it to Burton hospital :)

Well done...now get the snip!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mjmooney said:

So, you delivered the baby? 

Nah, paramedics. It was a bit of a carry on tbf. Waters broke at home then her contractions increased pretty much straight away. Hospital told us to dial 999 because they said we wouldn't make it to the hospital. Two people turned up in ambulance who weren't even proper paramedics and did not seem at all confident of  delivering baby. They tried getting a midwife round to help, but there was none available in our catchment area. They ring another ambulance up for backup and thank god these two paramedics completely took control of the situation. They decided it be best to try and get to Burton hospital, but we got 3 miles from our house before she gave birth on the side of a busy road. 

• Like 3

Â