The VT Baby club

kimmie

18 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Wife is into second day of hospital as she is being induced. Man, this part is dull. Who would have thought there would be so much waiting? Suppose I should appreciate having nothing to do while I still can.

I hate the last few weeks of pregnancy and also the induced part. 

4 hours ago, djdabush said:

(Not so) Little Louis was born this morning weighing 9lbs 4oz after a fairly horrendous 21 hour induced labour. Very proud and emotional day.

Go home get some rest then enjoy the start of your new life tomorrow once you get back to the hospital.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We go again.......

We have decided to keep the baby. In her eyes and to a degree in my eyes too she is too far gone, so we have spoke about it and decided to do the right thing for us as a couple and that is to keep the baby. It's not ideal, but we will survive. Baby number 4:o

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We go again.......

We have decided to keep the baby. In her eyes and to a degree in my eyes too she is too far gone, so we have spoke about it and decided to do the right thing for us as a couple and that is to keep the baby. It's not ideal, but we will survive. Baby number 4:o

That's cool.

Now can you PLEASE just get the **** snip? 

Jesus Christ man. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Absolutely mental.

You've made the same posts each time and each time the same thing happens.

That's the story of my life. Keep repeating the same mistakes. We just can't go through with abortion at this stage of pregnancy. Either way it's not the end of the world and he or she will be loved madly like the others are. Not ideal but it's one of them.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The wife is really happy, so can't complain. I'm not going to pretend I'm not a tad happy either. We must be mental .

Blimey. That escalated quickly from where you were not so long ago.

Congrats.

Maybe stick to the hairstraightners from now on aye...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Blimey. That escalated quickly from where you were not so long ago.

Congrats.

Maybe stick to the hairstraightners from now on aye...

I like to keep people guessing what we are going to do next ;) It's never a straight road with us.

My wife broke down the other night and said she don't think she can handle having another baby. Had a good talk about various things and we are now having an abortion. Feel guilty and a bit ashamed, but it's for the best. I thought she was happy about it once we decided to keep it, but it was her emotions playing with her mind and reality soon played up. No shame in abortions, but it's our irresponsible behaviour that's shameful. We are both getting ourselves snipped and sterilised, so this doesn't happen again. Must admit I was a bit happy about the baby, but it's honestly for the best in our situation.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My wife broke down the other night and said she don't think she can handle having another baby. Had a good talk about various things and we are now having an abortion. Feel guilty and a bit ashamed, but it's for the best. I thought she was happy about it once we decided to keep it, but it was her emotions playing with her mind and reality soon played up. No shame in abortions, but it's our irresponsible behaviour that's shameful. We are both getting ourselves snipped and sterilised, so this doesn't happen again. Must admit I was a bit happy about the baby, but it's honestly for the best in our situation.

That's the most important thing mate, don't beat yourselves up about it. It's a difficult situation to be in but it sounds like you're both on the same page and you've thought it through.

Best wishes to you both.

• Like 1

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

That's the most important thing mate, don't beat yourselves up about it. It's a difficult situation to be in but it sounds like you're both on the same page and you've thought it through.

Best wishes to you both.

What made it worse for me was that for a few days we were keeping it, and now  we ain't again. Feels like we are playing about with a life. It is for best though I know that. 

• Like 1

Â