The VT Baby club

kimmie

What the hell? Since when does having a kid get you in the newspaper? Do you live in the universe that 'Children of Men' is set in?

They probably cant believe that Connell actually got his leg over, hence its newsworthy! :flag:

Heading for our 20 week scan tomorrow!

Does the thought of a living person in the bump ever become normal?

It never did for me until the birth, and I have two kids. The bump tended to have a nickname, and its odd how everything switched instantly the moment the baby arrived. Then it seems weird that there was ever a bump.

Congrats Connell! On the subject of you working in the hospital I also work in our local hospital. We were given a tour of the labour ward a few weeks ago as part of the ante-natal classes and the midwife giving the tour recognised me, patted me on the back and said "This man could nearly give the tour for me" The look of horror on the other couple's faces was priceless. You could just see the women thinking how many women has this guy impregnated!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife was booked in for a section on Tuesday morning and was admitted on Monday evening. She was scanned on admission and the baby was still breach so we were told we would have the surgery first thing.

Tuesday morning came and my wife was gowned up ready to go and when they scanned outside theatre the baby had turned. Surgery cancelled and we were sent home. It was so disappointing! We were so close to having our baby in our arms. 3 weeks the baby was breach and it decides to move at the last minute! I think we have a troublemaker on our hands! So now we are back to waiting for labour :(

My wife was booked in for a section on Tuesday morning and was admitted on Monday evening. She was scanned on admission and the baby was still breach so we were told we would have the surgery first thing.

Tuesday morning came and my wife was gowned up ready to go and when they scanned outside theatre the baby had turned. Surgery cancelled and we were sent home. It was so disappointing! We were so close to having our baby in our arms. 3 weeks the baby was breach and it decides to move at the last minute! I think we have a troublemaker on our hands! So now we are back to waiting for labour :(

:lol: defo a trouble maker! Just hope he/she doesn't turn again!

Â