Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

Another part of Rockstar. GTA games are made by Rockstar North, of Edinburgh. This is being made by Rockstar San Diego.

My sister has had a lot of dealings with the Rockstar boys. Her stories make me want to have a career change.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister has had a lot of dealings with the Rockstar boys. Her stories make me want to have a career change.

:shock:

Is she some sort of groupie?!

Ha ha! Nah, she works for a company that produces various paraphernalia for console games.

I download my games mate.

As i say ive not done much yet, galloped around on my horse, met a few people, did the intro tutorials in terms of shooting etc... does seem like GTA but with a western theme really

Anything specifically stood out so far, game/story wise?

:shock:

Is she some sort of groupie?!

Ha ha! Nah, she works for a company that produces various paraphernalia for console games.

Do go on

Anyone know the in store prices of Blockbuster and Gamestation for this?

Have a few games to trade in and trying to figure out the best offer to get it on Friday.

also, if you go to gamespot and go to the RDR section and click critics review in the top right hand corner, there are about 6 reviews now. NZgamer gave it their highest ever score of 10/10

2nd highest being 9.9/10 for GTA 4 (which in the comments below, the reviewer of GTA4 says he over scored it and would have given it 8.5)

also, if you go to gamespot and go to the RDR section and click critics review in the top right hand corner, there are about 6 reviews now. NZgamer gave it their highest ever score of 10/10

2nd highest being 9.9/10 for GTA 4 (which in the comments below, the reviewer of GTA4 says he over scored it and would have given it 8.5)

Metacritic is a much better source for review scores.

Red Dead Redemption on Metacritic

Where you getting yours from Si, online or shop..?

Not sure mate. If Sainsburys get it on Friday I'll be going there as I have a shedload of Nectar Points to spend. If not, probably Gamestation or the like.

Â