Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

Another part of Rockstar. GTA games are made by Rockstar North, of Edinburgh. This is being made by Rockstar San Diego.

Most of the hype around this game isnt because of GTA though, its because Red Dead Revolver was so good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the hype around this game isnt because of GTA though, its because Red Dead Revolver was so good.

Oh I don't know about that. I'd say there is easily more people buzzing about this game because "It's from Rockstar and looks like GTA set in a western" rather than "It's the sequel to Red Dead Revolver".

Red Dead Redemption review: 10/10 in Official PlayStation Magazine UK

Good start :-)

Plus it was already revealed that it has received a 9.75 and a 9 in two other gaming magazines.

Just a heads up in case anyone read my last post in here but shopto are taking preorders of the limited edition copy of the game.

As others have said its 42 quid so you save yourself 8 quid from other places and will most likey get the game a day earlier than planned.

:)

One thing about this game that i hope doesnt come to question..with people buying the Limited Ed of the game, with the extra dead eye and war horse etc etc, I hope you cannot use it online because then its like an advantage to the people who can afford it..and to me that wouldnt be fair..

Also I hope people cannot use auto aim online, because that would really piss me off..GTA4 was pretty annoying for that because you can MP5 people from half a mile away.

It would also be pretty good if you could use your lasso in creative ways like tying both ends to trees and making horses trip up on it an shit..but i sadly doubt that will happen! :(

But im really excited about this game.. I loved GUN but was sad about the way after you completed it, there was barely naff all to do.

I'm just going for the regular edition which I pre-ordered for £30 when The Hut had a promo code doing the rounds.

I can't think of a single limited edition version of a game with bundled perks I've bought that has added anything meaningful or impacted gameplay to an unfair degree online. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see the warhorse etc landing as paid DLC a month down the line.

Yea I did think that sie. I just think that if online and the Limited Ed people's dead eye meter is going up twice as fast as everyone else's I can see it getting used in the posse side of it. I just think that premium content should NOT be advantagous to anyone in an online sense. Its elitist.

Previews suggest that the dead eye meter won't just be a cooldown like it is in single-player, it's a power-up ability that spawns on the map.

I've been thinking about getting a 360 so I can play mates at FIFA, this has pretty much made it a sure thing, it looks awesome. Just a matter of trying to find a decent priced bundle, now.

Gonna wait and see what offers the supermarkets have i think...

Dunno if they're going to follow through (or perhaps it's already been sorted out) but for reasons unknown, Asda are apparently boycotting the sale of the game in their stores.

I download my games mate.

As i say ive not done much yet, galloped around on my horse, met a few people, did the intro tutorials in terms of shooting etc... does seem like GTA but with a western theme really

I download my games mate.

As i say ive not done much yet, galloped around on my horse, met a few people, did the intro tutorials in terms of shooting etc... does seem like GTA but with a western theme really

Illegal torrenting? :evil:

Â